Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Demo Questions
Here you can find Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the MB-220 study material. Be sure to go over the Free MB-220 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full MB-220 dumps here.
These Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These MB-220 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our MB-220 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the MB-220 exam!
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Sample Questions:
1. In order to follow recommended guidelines, you will need to synchronize only those entities that are necessary to meet ProseWare’s business objectives. In addition to the typical entities synced automatically (contact, accounts, events, interactions, etc), which two additional entities will ProseWare need to enable for synchronization? Each answer represents a partial solution.
B. Work Orders
2. The time is currently 6:30pm on Monday night. You have been tasked with creating and sending a LinkedIn post on the company’s account advertising an event. Following ProseWare’s standards, which two options will you choose when preparing this message? Each answer represents a partial solution.
A. Schedule Time is set to tomorrow at 9 am.
B. Post Visibility is set to Connections.
C. Schedule Time is set to immediate.
D. Post Visibility is set to Public.
3. Which two statements must be true in order for a User to approve marketing content? Each answer presents part of the solution.
A. The Status on the marketing content must be Approval Required.
B. The User must be in the Marketing Oversight Team or be a Marketing Professional.
C. The Status on the marketing content must be Draft.
D. The User must be in the BU Admin Team or in the Marketing Oversight business unit.
4. Based on ProseWare’s licenses and subscriptions, which two items are within allowed limits? Each answer represents a complete solution.
A. Litmus inbox Previews = 100 per month
B. Marketing Emails Sent = 1,755,983
C. Australia Business Unit has 10 regular Users and 1 Administrator User
D. Marketing Contacts = 24,500
5. You create a customer survey. Contoso wants to make sure that the survey is accessible to their sales team. You use the survey as part of a customer journey, where you have written conditional logic to create leads based on the survey responses from each contact. These leads will be processed by Contoso’s Sales team. The sales team wants to send out surveys whenever they qualify a Lead. Contoso does not want the sales team to have access to the Dynamics 365 Customer Voice app. What should you do to achieve this goal?
A. 1. Install the “Send Customer Voice survey from Dynamics 365 app” in the Sales Hub app. 2. Members of the Sales team can send the survey manually from a Sales Hub app by clicking on the “Send Survey” button on the Lead record.
B. 1. Enable the Dynamics 365 Customer Voice application from the environment in Microsoft Dataverse to enable the feature for all licensed Dynamics 365 applications. 2. Members of the Sales team can send the survey manually from a Sales Hub app by clicking on the “Send Survey” button on the Lead record.
C. 1. Click on “Enable Customer Voice on Sales Hub”. 2. Members of the Sales team can send the survey manually from a Sales Hub app by clicking on the “Send Survey” button on the Lead record.
D. 1. Enable the Dynamics 365 Customer Voice application from the environment in Microsoft Dataverse to enable the feature for all licensed Dynamics 365 applications. 2. Create a Power Automate flow to send a survey automatically every time a lead is qualified.
6. You need to create a customer journey for the promotion of the upcoming webinar on Azure Services. You are looking through the gallery of existing customer journey templates to select appropriate one. Which four pieces of information will help you decide on the right template? Each answer presents a part of the solution.
7. You need to create a customer journey for a global campaign related to the latest Contoso course offerings. All operating regions need to be covered. Based on best practices, how many customer journeys and marketing emails do you need to create?
A. 4 marketing emails and 4 customer journeys
B. 5 marketing emails and 5 customer journeys
C. 2 marketing emails and 2 customer journeys
D. 1 marketing emails and 1 customer journey
8. You have created a customer journey to send an Event Registration Invite to the customers in Norway. You confirm that you selected the correct Marketing Email record with the Norwegian language, and that you are using the correct Segment while creating the customer journey. As part of going Live with your customer journey, you select “Check for Errors” in the command bar. Which three checks does this command perform? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
A. Checks for common errors and shows an error message with advice for fixing them.
B. Performs language checks to ensure localization.
C. Checks for active links to the marketing services that host your email messages.
D. Checks to ensure prerequisites are met.
E. Makes sure all required marketing emails and pages are assigned and published.
F. Makes sure all required target segment(s) meet your goals.
9. You have created a customer journey that does the following: Sends an email regarding a country/region-specific promotional offer. Creates a phone call activity and sends a text message to the contact. Which set of actions should you take to activate your customer journey?
A. Check the country/region, check the localization check box. Validate, and then Publish.
B. Check the localization check box. Validate, check for errors, and then Publish.
C. Verify the segment and email language, check for errors, and then Go Live.
D. Verify the segment, check the country/region. Validate, and then Go Live.
10. The time is currently 8pm on Thursday night. You have been tasked with creating and sending a LinkedIn post on the company’s account advertising the Planned Event. Following Litware’s standards, which two options should you choose when preparing this message? Each answer represents a complete solution.
A. Post Visibility is set to Public
B. Schedule Time is set to tomorrow at 9am
C. Post Visibility is set to Connections
D. Channel is set to social media