Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant Demo Questions
Here you can find Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the MB-210 study material. Be sure to go over the Free MB-210 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full MB-210 dumps here.
These Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These MB-210 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our MB-210 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the MB-210 exam!
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant Sample Questions:
1. You need to implement dashboards. Which URL should you use?
2. You need to increase efficiency and consistency for ticket sales to meet company requirements. What should you create?
A. a Microsoft Flow workflow
B. a playbook
C. a Lifecycle Services (LCS) package
3. You need to create a chart for the athletic director. What should you do?
A. Use purchaser, markup, and margin on the X-axis. Use amount of sales on the Y-axis.
B. Use the ticket type as the X-axis. Use amount of sales on the Y-axis
C. Use the ticket type on the X-axis. Use margins multiplied by cost on Y-axis
D. Use discount price on the X-axis. Use the number of tickets for groups on the Y-axis.
4. You need to configure a phone call activity for the dean. To which value should you set the value of the Call With field?
A. contact name
C. record owner
5. You need to configure pricing for the Contoso, Ltd. invoice. What should you do?
A. Set the Invoice Product to Override Price
B. Set the Invoice Product to Use Default
C. Configure an end date for the price list
6. You need to identify new customer pending sales. What should you do?
A. Create status reasons in the solution and associate them with Open status
B. Add statuses for all the pending sales stages
C. Set all new leads to a default status of Qualified
D. Configure the solution to automatically convert leads to opportunities
7. You need to resolve the sales manager's issue regarding private box customers. What should you do?
A. Convert all incoming phone calls to leads.
B. Convert the sales manager's emails lo opportunities.
C. Convert the sales manager's emails to leads.
D. Convert the dean's phone call to an opportunity.
8. You need to determine how notes and attachments are handled in converted leads. How are they handled?
A. moved to the account after the lead is qualified
B. deleted after the lead is qualified
C. stay with the inactive lead after the opportunity is qualified
D. automatically moved to the opportunity after the lead is qualified
9. You need to ensure that sales numbers reflect the accounting calendar. What should you configure?
A. Rollup Queries
B. Business Closures
C. Sales Territories
D. Fiscal Year Settings
10. You need to resolve the issue UserA is experiencing. Where should you add UserA?
B. Field Security Profile
C. Office 365 group
D. Business Unit