Microsoft Information Protection Administrator Demo Questions
Here you can find Microsoft Information Protection Administrator exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the SC-400 study material. Be sure to go over the Free SC-400 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full SC-400 dumps here.
These Microsoft Information Protection Administrator certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These SC-400 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Microsoft Information Protection Administrator practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our SC-400 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Microsoft Information Protection Administrator questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Microsoft Information Protection Administrator exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the SC-400 exam!
Microsoft Information Protection Administrator Sample Questions:
1. After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen. You implement Microsoft 365 Endpoint data loss prevention (Endpoint DLP). You have computers that run Windows 10 and have Microsoft 365 Apps installed. The computers are joined to Azure Active Directory (Azure AD). You need to ensure that Endpoint DLP policies can protect content on the computers. Solution: You onboard the computers to Microsoft Defender for Endpoint. Does this meet the goal?
2. You have a Microsoft 365 tenant. All Microsoft OneDrive for Business content is retained roe five years. A user named User1 left your company a year ago, after which the account of User 1 was deleted from Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) You need to recover an important file that was stored in the OneDrive of User1. What should you use?
A. the Restore-SPODeletedSite PowerShell cmdlet
B. the OneDrive recycle bin
C. the Restore-ADObject PowerShell cmdlet
D. Deleted users in the Microsoft 365 admin center
3. You plan to import a file plan to the Microsoft 365 compliance center. Which object type can you create by importing a records management file plan?
A. retention label policies
B. sensitive info types
C. sensitivity labels
D. retention labels
4. Your company has a Microsoft 365 tenant. The company performs annual employee assessments. The assessment results are recorded in a document named Assessment I cmplatc.docx that is created by using Microsoft Word template. Copies of the employee assessments are sent to employees and their managers. The assessment copies are stored in mailboxes, Microsoft SharePoint Online sites, and OneDrive for Business folders. A copy of each assessment is also stored in a SharePoint Online folder named Assessments. You need to create a data loss prevention (DLP) policy that prevents the employee assessments from being emailed to external users. You will use a document fingerprint to identify the assessment documents. What should you include in the solution?
A. Create a fingerprint of AssessmentTemplate.docx.
B. Create a sensitive info type that uses Exact Data Match (EDM).
C. Create a fingerprint of TOO sample documents in the Assessments folder.
D. Import 100 sample documents from the Assessments folder to a seed folder.
5. You have a Microsoft SharePoint Online site that contains employee contracts in a document library named Contracts. The contracts must be treated as records in accordance with your company's records management policy. You need to implement a solution to automatically mark all the contracts as records when they are uploaded to Contracts. Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution. (Choose two.) NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. Create a sensitivity label.
B. Create a retention label.
C. Configure a default label on the Contracts document library.
D. Create a retention policy.
E. Create a SharePoint Records Center.
F. Create a retention lock.
6. Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution. After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen. You have a Microsoft 365 tenant and 500 computers that run Windows 10. The computers are onboarded to the Microsoft 365 compliance center. You discover that a third-party application named Tailspin_scanner.exe accessed protected sensitive information on multiple computers. Tailspin_scanner.exe is installed locally on the computers. You need to block Tailspin_scanner.exe from accessing sensitive documents without preventing the application from accessing other documents. Solution: From the Microsoft 365 Endpoint data loss prevention (Endpoint DLP) settings, you add the application to the unallowed apps list. Does this meet the goal?
7. You have a Microsoft 365 tenant. You have a Microsoft SharePoint Online site that contains employment contracts in a folder named EmploymentContracts. All the files in EmploymentContracts are marked as records. You need to recommend a process to ensure that when a record is updated, the previous version of the record is kept as a version of the updated record. What should you recommend?
A. Upload an updated file plan that contains the record definition.
B. Unlock the record, modify the record, and then lock the record.
C. Create a copy of the record and enter a version in the file metadata.
D. Create a new label policy associated to an event that will apply to the record.
8. You need to create a retention policy to retain all the files from Microsoft Teams channel conversations and private chats. Which two locations should you select in the retention policy? Each correct answer present part of the solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. Team channel messages
B. OneDrive accounts
C. SharePoint sites
D. Exchange email
E. Office 365 groups
F. Team chats
9. You have a Microsoft 365 tenant that uses 100 data loss prevention (DLP) policies. A Microsoft Exchange administrator frequently investigates emails that were blocked due to DLP policy violations. You need to recommend which DLP report the Exchange administrator can use to identify how many messages were blocked based on each DLP policy. Which report should you recommend?
A. False positive and override
B. Third-party DLP policy matches
C. DLP policy matches
D. DLP incidents