Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant Demo Questions
Here you can find Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the PL-200 study material. Be sure to go over the Free PL-200 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full PL-200 dumps here.
These Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These PL-200 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our PL-200 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the PL-200 exam!
Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant Sample Questions:
1. You need to design the resort portal’s email registration process. Which solution should you use?
A. Default the invitation code from the email upon logging into the portal
B. Auto-populate the invitation code field on the sign in screen from the email link
C. Embed the invitation code in the email link URL
D. Send the customer their username and temporary password in the email link
2. You need to design the chat solution to answer the inquiry from Guest1. Which three components can you use? Each correct answer presents a complete solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
C. Smart match
3. You need to design the resort portal to meet the business requirements. Which data source should you use?
A. Microsoft Excel
B. Azure SQL Database
C. SQL Server
D. Common Data Service
4. You need to add controls to the check-in solution for the health and wellness questions. Which form control should you use?
A. Drop down
B. Check box
C. Text input
5. You need to create the FAQ solution content. What should you do first?
A. Al Builder
B. Suggest topics
D. Trigger phrases
6. You are designing a Power Virtual Agents chatbot. The chatbot must be able to maintain customer information if the conversation topic changes during a dialog. You need to configure variables to store customer name and email address. Which type of variable should you create?
7. You plan to create user interface (Ul) flows to automate several web-based business processes that you currently perform manually. You need to ensure that users can create and run web Ul flows. Which three components must you install and configure on user's devices? Each correct answer presents part of the solution. NOTE Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. Ul Flows application
B. Selenium IDE
C. Latest version of Microsoft Edge
D. On-premises data gateway
E. Latest version of Mozilla Firefox
8. You create and publish a Power Bl report that contains an embedded canvas app. The report will be used by multiple people. The canvas app has an issue that must be corrected. You update the canvas app. You need to ensure that the updated canvas app is available in the published Power Bl report. What should you do?
A. Publish the Power Bl report from Power Bl Desktop.
B. Manually refresh the data source on the published Power Bl report.
C. Publish the Power Bl report from Power Bl Desktop and reshare to any users.
D. Publish the canvas app.
9. You are creating a Power Virtual Agents chatbot that uses multiple topics. Each user interaction can reference more than one topic. You need to be able to capture a value in an initial topic and use it in subsequent topics. Which type of variable should you create?
10. Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution. After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen. You administer the Microsoft 365 and Power Platform environments for Contoso, Ltd. The company has a model-driven app that is used to track customer interactions with employees. The app uses standard table types for customers. A user named Elisabeth Rice signs in to the app by using the following sign in name: [email protected] After marriage, Elisabeth changes her legal name to Elisabeth Mueller. You need to update the sign in name for the user without losing any application history. Solution: Delete the user account in the Power Platform admin portal and recreate the account by using the new name. Does the solution meet the goal?