Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals Demo Questions
Here you can find Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the PL-900 study material. Be sure to go over the Free PL-900 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full PL-900 dumps here.
These Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These PL-900 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our PL-900 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the PL-900 exam!
Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals Sample Questions:
1. You are a customer service manager. You need to implement a Power Apps portal that allows customers to submit cases. Which type of data source is used?
A. Dynamics 365 Connector
B. Microsoft SharePoint
C. Microsoft Azure Storage
D. Common Data Service
2. A company uses Power Platform. You must ensure that users cannot share customer data with other users. You must also ensure that uses cannot connect to data sources unless you grant the user explicit permissions to access a data source. You need to recommend solutions to meet the company’s security requirements. Which two types of policies should you recommend? Each correct answer presents part of the solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. Office cloud policies
B. Group Policy Objects
C. environment-level policies
D. tenant-level policies
E. preset security policies
3. A large retail company implements Power Apps, Microsoft Flow, and the Common Data Service. The board of directors is asking whether users are finding value in the technology. The company would like to measure and report usage of the software. You need to recommend a tool to determine software usage. What should you recommend?
A. Microsoft Intune
B. Azure Stream Analytics
C. Power Platform Analytics
D. Dynamics 365 Product Insights
4. You need to implement Microsoft Business Applications along with the Microsoft Power platform. Which three Microsoft products are part of the Power platform? Each correct answer presents a complete solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. Microsoft Power Apps
B. Azure Active Directory
C. Microsoft Flow
D. Azure Machine Learning
E. Microsoft Power BI
5. This question requires that you evaluate the BOLD text to determine if it is correct. You have a Power Apps app. You create a new version of the app and then publish the new version. A customer goes through the process of restoring the previous version of the app. In the Version tab for the app, you will see two versions of the app. Review the underlined text. If it makes the statement correct, select “No change is needed.” If the statement is incorrect, select the answer choice that makes the statement correct.
A. No change is needed.
6. A distribution company has multiple warehouses. Tax rates charged on sales orders need to be calculated based on locality and region. You need to recommend a cost-effective solution that can be implemented quickly. What should you recommend?
A. Check AppSource for a tax add-on.
B. Create alerts in Dynamics 365 Finance for tax table changes.
C. Implement the Common Data Model.
D. Run a Power BI report.
E. Write scripts and code tax updates.
7. A company uses Dynamics 365 Sales. The company uses a browser-based app named Sales Hub. You need ensure that users can access data from mobile devices. Which app should users install?
A. Dynamics 365 Remote Assist
B. Dynamics 365 Finance
C. Dynamics 365 Business Central
D. Dynamics 365 for Phones
8. You create a business rule on contact entity to enforce the requirement that users must enter either a telephone number, fax number, or an email when creating a new record. The company decides to remove fax number from the condition. You need to update the business rule. What are two ways of achieving the goal? Each correct answer presents a complete solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. Save a copy of the rule and change the condition. Deactivate and delete the original rule.
B. Deactivate the business rule and change the condition.
C. Take a snapshot of the business rule and change the condition.
D. Change the condition and activate the change.
9. A company is evaluating ways that they can implement AI Builder. For which two scenarios can you use AI Builder? Each correct selection presents a complete solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. Send emails to all al users who subscribe to a service.
B. Synchronize data from an external database.
C. Collect data from several data sources and display a dashboard that shows trending data.
D. Interpret images and perform an action on the image.
10. A coworker is creating an app in Power Apps and needs to automatically synchronize data from an external source. The coworker is unable to locate a suitable Microsoft approved connector template in AppSource. You need to recommend a solution for the coworker. What should you recommend?
A. Create a custom connector.
B. Ask the outside source to send you the data once a week.
C. Use Microsoft Flow to connect to the database.
D. Open a ticket with Microsoft and request a new connector.
E. Use Microsoft Azure Service Bus.