Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals Demo Questions
Here you can find Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the SC-900 study material. Be sure to go over the Free SC-900 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full SC-900 dumps here.
These Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These SC-900 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our SC-900 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the SC-900 exam!
Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals Sample Questions:
1. What is an example of encryption at rest?
A. encrypting communications by using a site-to-site VPN
B. encrypting a virtual machine disk
C. accessing a website by using an encrypted HTTPS connection
D. sending an encrypted email
2. What can you use to provide a user with a two-hour window to complete an administrative task in Azure?
A. Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) Privileged Identity Management (PIM)
B. Azure Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
C. Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) Identity Protection
D. conditional access policies
3. You plan to implement a security strategy and place multiple layers of defense throughout a network infrastructure. Which security methodology does this represent?
A. threat modeling
B. identity as the security perimeter
C. defense in depth
D. the shared responsibility model
4. Which Microsoft 365 feature can you use to restrict communication and the sharing of information between members of two departments at your organization?
A. sensitivity label policies
B. Customer Lockbox
C. information Barriers
D. Privileged Access Management (PAM)
5. Which three authentication methods can be used by Azure Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)? Each correct answer presents a complete solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. text message (SMS)
B. Microsoft Authenticator app
C. email verification
D. phone call
E. security question
6. What are two capabilities of Microsoft Defender for Endpoint? Each correct selection presents a complete solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. automated investigation and remediation
B. transport encryption
C. shadow IT detection
D. attack surface reduction
7. Which Microsoft portal provides information about how Microsoft manages privacy, compliance, and security?
A. Microsoft Service Trust Portal
B. Compliance Manager
C. Microsoft 365 compliance center
D. Microsoft Support
8. What is the purpose of Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) Password Protection?
A. to control how often users must change their passwords
B. to identify devices to which users can sign in without using multi-factor authentication (MFA)
C. to encrypt a password by using globally recognized encryption standards
D. to prevent users from using specific words in their passwords
9. What feature in Microsoft Defender for Endpoint provides the first line of defense against cyberthreats by reducing the attack surface?
A. automated remediation
B. automated investigation
C. advanced hunting
D. network protection
10. In the Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework for Azure, which two phases are addressed before the Ready phase? Each correct answer presents a complete solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
E. Define Strategy