Microsoft Security Operations Analyst Demo Questions
Here you can find Microsoft Security Operations Analyst exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the SC-200 study material. Be sure to go over the Free SC-200 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full SC-200 dumps here.
These Microsoft Security Operations Analyst certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These SC-200 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Microsoft Security Operations Analyst practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our SC-200 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Microsoft Security Operations Analyst questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Microsoft Security Operations Analyst exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the SC-200 exam!
Microsoft Security Operations Analyst Sample Questions:
1. You need to recommend a solution to meet the technical requirements for the Azure virtual machines. What should you include in the recommendation?
A. just-in-time (JIT) access
B. Azure Defender
C. Azure Firewall
D. Azure Application Gateway
2. You need to remediate active attacks to meet the technical requirements. What should you include in the solution?
A. Azure Automation runbooks
B. Azure Logic Apps
C. Azure Functions
D. Azure Sentinel livestreams
3. You need to complete the query for failed sign-ins to meet the technical requirements. Where can you find the column name to complete the where clause?
A. Security alerts in Azure Security Center
B. Activity log in Azure
C. Azure Advisor
D. the query windows of the Log Analytics workspace
4. The issue for which team can be resolved by using Microsoft Defender for Endpoint?
5. The issue for which team can be resolved by using Microsoft Defender for Office 365?
6. You need to assign a role-based access control (RBAC) role to admin1 to meet the Azure Sentinel requirements and the business requirements. Which role should you assign?
A. Automation Operator
B. Automation Runbook Operator
C. Azure Sentinel Contributor
D. Logic App Contributor
7. You need to modify the anomaly detection policy settings to meet the Cloud App Security requirements. Which policy should you modify?
A. Activity from suspicious IP addresses
B. Activity from anonymous IP addresses
C. Impossible travel
D. Risky sign-in
8. You need to implement the Azure Information Protection requirements. What should you configure first?
A. Device health and compliance reports settings in Microsoft Defender Security Center
B. scanner clusters in Azure Information Protection from the Azure portal
C. content scan jobs in Azure Information Protection from the Azure portal
D. Advanced features from Settings in Microsoft Defender Security Center
9. You need to create the test rule to meet the Azure Sentinel requirements. What should you do when you create the rule?
A. From Set rule logic, turn off suppression.
B. From Analytics rule details, configure the tactics.
C. From Set rule logic, map the entities.
D. From Analytics rule details, configure the severity.
10. You need to restrict cloud apps running on CLIENT1 to meet the Microsoft Defender for Endpoint requirements. Which two configurations should you modify? Each correct answer present part of the solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. the Onboarding settings from Device management in Microsoft Defender Security Center
B. Cloud App Security anomaly detection policies
C. Advanced features from Settings in Microsoft Defender Security Center
D. the Cloud Discovery settings in Cloud App Security