Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads Demo Questions
Here you can find Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the AZ-120 study material. Be sure to go over the Free AZ-120 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full AZ-120 dumps here.
These Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These AZ-120 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our AZ-120 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the AZ-120 exam!
Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads Sample Questions:
1. You need to recommend a solution to reduce the cost of the SAP non-production landscapes after the migration. What should you include in the recommendation?
A. Deallocate virtual machines when not In use.
B. Migrate the SQL Server databases to Azure SQL Data Warehouse.
C. Configure scaling of Azure App Service.
D. Deploy non-production landscapes to Azure Devlest Labs.
2. You are evaluating the migration plan. Licensing for which SAP product can be affected by changing the size of the virtual machines?
A. SAP Solution Manager
C. SAP SCM
D. SAP ECC
3. What should you use to perform load testing as part of the migration plan?
B. SAP LoadRunner by Micro Focus
C. Azure Application Insights
D. Azure Monitor
4. You are evaluating which migration method Litware can implement based on the current environment and the business goals. Which migration method will cause the least amount of downtime?
A. Use the Database migration Option (DMO) to migrate to SAP HANA and Azure During the same maintenance window.
B. Use Near-Zero Downtime (NZDT) to migrate to SAP HANA and Azure during the same maintenance window.
C. Migrate SAP to Azure, and then migrate SAP ECC to SAP Business Suite on HANA.
D. Migrate SAP ECC to SAP Business Suite on HANA an the migrate SAP to Azure.
5. Litware is evaluating whether to add high availability after the migration? What should you recommend to meet the technical requirements?
A. SAP HANA system replication and Azure Availability Sets
B. Azure virtual machine auto-restart with SAP HANA service auto-restart.
C. Azure Site Recovery
6. You need to ensure that you can receive technical support to meet the technical requirements. What should you deploy to Azure?
A. SAP Landscape Management (LaMa)
B. SAP Gateway
C. SAP Web Dispatcher
7. You deploy on SAP environment on Azure. You need to monitor the performance of the SAP NetWeaver environment by using the Azure Enhanced Monitoring Extension for SAP. What should you do first?
A. From Azure CLI, install the Linux Diagnostic Extension.
B. From the Azure portal, enable the Azure Network Watcher Agent.
C. From the Azure portal, enable the Custom Script Extension.
D. From Azure CLI. run the az v aem m set command.
8. You plan to deploy an SAP production landscape that uses SAP HANA databases on Azure. You need to configure the storage infrastructure to support the SAP HANA deployment The solution must meet the SAP issued requirements for data throughput and I/O. How should you configure the storage?