Securing Cisco Networks with Sourcefire FireAMP Endpoints Demo Questions
Here you can find Securing Cisco Networks with Sourcefire FireAMP Endpoints exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the 500-275 SSFAMP study material. Be sure to go over the Free 500-275 SSFAMP questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full 500-275 SSFAMP dumps here.
These Securing Cisco Networks with Sourcefire FireAMP Endpoints certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These 500-275 SSFAMP dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Securing Cisco Networks with Sourcefire FireAMP Endpoints practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our 500-275 SSFAMP demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Securing Cisco Networks with Sourcefire FireAMP Endpoints questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Securing Cisco Networks with Sourcefire FireAMP Endpoints exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the 500-275 SSFAMP exam!
Securing Cisco Networks with Sourcefire FireAMP Endpoints Sample Questions:
1. A default FireAMP Private Cloud installation can accommodate how many connectors over which period of time?
A. 100 connectors over a 15-day period
B. 1000 connectors over a 45-day period
C. 5000 connectors over a 10-day period
D. 500 connectors over a 30-day period
2. What do policies enable you to do?
A. specify a custom whitelist
B. specify group membership
C. specify hosts to include in reports
D. specify which events to view
3. File information is sent to the Sourcefire Collective Security Intelligence Cloud using which format?
4. What is the default clean disposition cache setting?
D. 1 hour
5. Which disposition can be returned in response to a malware cloud lookup?
6. FireAMP reports can be distributed by which mechanism?
B. cloud sync
C. Windows file share
D. a Crystal Reports subscription
7. The Accounts menu contains items that are related to FireAMP console accounts. Which menu allows you to set the default group policy?
A. Audit Log
8. For connector-to-FireAMP Private Cloud communication, which port number is used for lower-overhead communication?
9. Which information does the File Trajectory feature show?
A. the time that the scan was run
B. the name of the file
C. the hosts on which the file was seen and points in time where events occurred
D. the protocol
10. Custom whitelists are used for which purpose?
A. to specify which files to alert on
B. to specify which files to delete
C. to specify which files to ignore
D. to specify which files to sandbox