Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance Demo Questions
Here you can find Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the 300-720 SESA study material. Be sure to go over the Free 300-720 SESA questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full 300-720 SESA dumps here.
These Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These 300-720 SESA dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our 300-720 SESA demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the 300-720 SESA exam!
Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance Sample Questions:
1. Which two are configured in the DMARC verification profile? (Choose two.)
A. name of the verification profile
B. minimum number of signatures to verify
C. ESA listeners to use the verification profile
D. message action into an incoming or outgoing content filter
E. message action to take when the policy is reject/quarantine
2. Which action must be taken before a custom quarantine that is being used can be deleted?
A. Delete the quarantine that is assigned to a filter
B. Delete the quarantine that is not assigned to a filter.
C. Delete only the unused quarantine.
D. Remove the quarantine from the message action of a filter
3. What are two primary components of content filters? (Choose two.)
4. How does the graymail safe unsubscribe feature function?
A. It strips the malicious content of the URI before unsubscribing.
B. It checks the URI reputation and category and allows the content filter to take an action on it.
C. It redirects the end user who clicks the unsubscribe button to a sandbox environment to allow a safe unsubscribe.
D. It checks the reputation of the URI and performs the unsubscribe process on behalf of the end user.
5. An email containing a URL passes through the Cisco ESA that has content filtering disabled for all mail policies. The sender is samp[email protected], the recipients are [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and [email protected]. The subject of the email is Test Document395898847. An administrator wants to add a policy to ensure that the Cisco ESA evaluates the web reputation score before permitting this email. Which two criteria must be used by the administrator to achieve this? (Choose two.)
A. Subject contains Test Document"
B. Sender matches test1.com
C. Email body contains a URL
D. Date and time of email
E. Email does not match [email protected]
6. Which scenario prevents a message from being sent to the quarantine as an action in the scan behavior on Cisco ESA?
A. A policy quarantine is missing.
B. More than one email pipeline is defined.
C. The "modify the message subject" is already set.
D. The "add custom header" action is performed first.
7. Which process is skipped when an email is received from safedomain.com, which is on the safelist?
A. message filter
B. antivirus scanning
C. outbreak filter
D. antispam scanning
8. When DKIM signing is configured, which DNS record must be updated to load the DKIM public signing key?
A. AAAA record
B. PTR record
C. TXT record
D. MX record
9. When the Cisco ESA is configured to perform antivirus scanning, what is the default timeout value?
A. 30 seconds
B. 90 seconds
C. 60 seconds
D. 120 seconds
10. Which feature utilizes sensor information obtained from Talos intelligence to filter email servers connecting into the Cisco ESA?
A. SenderBase Reputation Filtering
B. Connection Reputation Filtering
C. Talos Reputation Filtering
D. SpamCop Reputation Filtering