Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Demo Questions
Here you can find Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the 300-710 SNCF study material. Be sure to go over the Free 300-710 SNCF questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full 300-710 SNCF dumps here.
These Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These 300-710 SNCF dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our 300-710 SNCF demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the 300-710 SNCF exam!
Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Sample Questions:
1. A Cisco FTD has two physical interfaces assigned to a BVI. Each interface is connected to a different VLAN on the same switch. Which firewall mode is the Cisco FTD set up to support?
A. active/active failover
D. high availability clustering
2. What are two application layer preprocessors? (Choose two.)
3. An organization is migrating their Cisco ASA devices running in multicontext mode to Cisco FTD devices. Which action must be taken to ensure that each context on the Cisco ASA is logically separated in the Cisco FTD devices?
A. Add a native instance to distribute traffic to each Cisco FTD context.
B. Add the Cisco FTD device to the Cisco ASA port channels.
C. Configure a container instance in the Cisco FTD for each context in the Cisco ASA.
D. Configure the Cisco FTD to use port channels spanning multiple networks.
4. A network engineer implements a new Cisco Firepower device on the network to take advantage of its intrusion detection functionality. There is a requirement to analyze the traffic going across the device, alert on any malicious traffic, and appear as a bump in the wire How should this be implemented?
A. Specify the BVl IP address as the default gateway for connected devices.
B. Enable routing on the Cisco Firepower
C. Add an IP address to the physical Cisco Firepower interfaces.
D. Configure a bridge group in transparent mode.
5. Which two deployment types support high availability? (Choose two.)
D. intra-chassis multi-instance
E. virtual appliance in public cloud
6. Which Cisco Firepower Threat Defense, which two interface settings are required when configuring a routed interface? (Choose two.)
A. Redundant Interface
D. Media Type
7. What are the minimum requirements to deploy a managed device inline?
A. inline interfaces, security zones, MTU, and mode
B. passive interface, MTU, and mode
C. inline interfaces, MTU, and mode
D. passive interface, security zone, MTU, and mode
8. Which two conditions are necessary for high availability to function between two Cisco FTD devices? (Choose two.)
A. The units must be the same version
B. Both devices can be part of a different group that must be in the same domain when configured within the FMC.
C. The units must be different models if they are part of the same series.
D. The units must be configured only for firewall routed mode.
E. The units must be the same model.
9. What is the difference between inline and inline tap on Cisco Firepower?
A. Inline tap mode can send a copy of the traffic to another device.
B. Inline tap mode does full packet capture.
C. Inline mode cannot do SSL decryption.
D. Inline mode can drop malicious traffic.
10. An organization has a Cisco FTD that uses bridge groups to pass traffic from the inside interfaces to the outside interfaces. They are unable to gather information about neighbouring Cisco devices or use multicast in their environment. What must be done to resolve this issue?
A. Create a firewall rule to allow CDP traffic.
B. Create a bridge group with the firewall interfaces.
C. Change the firewall mode to transparent.
D. Change the firewall mode to routed.