Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance Demo Questions
Here you can find Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the 300-725 SWSA study material. Be sure to go over the Free 300-725 SWSA questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full 300-725 SWSA dumps here.
These Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These 300-725 SWSA dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our 300-725 SWSA demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the 300-725 SWSA exam!
Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance Sample Questions:
1. What is the primary benefit of using Cisco Advanced Web Security Reporting?
A. ability to see the malicious activity of a user
B. L4TM report with client-malware risk
C. centralized and granular reporting
D. access to a day report with historical data
2. Which method is used by AMP against zero-day and targeted file-based attacks?
A. analyzing behavior of all files that are not yet known to the reputation service
B. periodically evaluating emerging threats as new information becomes available
C. implementing security group tags
D. obtaining the reputation of known files
3. Refer to the exhibit.
Which statement about the transaction log is true?
A. The log does not have a date and time
B. The proxy had the content and did not contact other servers
C. The transaction used TCP destination port 8187
D. The AnalizeSuspectTraffic policy group was applied to the transaction
4. Which two parameters are mandatory to control access to websites with proxy authentication on a Cisco WSA? (Choose two.)
A. External Authentication
B. Identity Enabled Authentication
C. Transparent User Identification
D. Credential Encryption
E. Authentication Realm
5. Which action is a valid default for the Global Access Policy in the Application Visibility Control engine on the Cisco WSA?
A. bandwidth limit
6. Which type of FTP proxy does the Cisco WSA support?
A. non-native FTP
B. FTP over UDP tunneling
C. FTP over HTTP
D. hybrid FTP
7. What causes authentication failures on a Cisco WSA when LDAP is used for authentication?
A. when the passphrase contains only 5 characters
B. when the passphrase contains characters that are not 7-bit ASCI
C. when the passphrase contains one of following characters ‘@ # $ % ^’
D. when the passphrase contains 50 characters
8. What is the function of a PAC file on a Cisco WSA?
A. The file allows redirection of web traffic to a specific proxy server
B. The file is mandatory for a transparent proxy to redirect user traffic
C. The file provides instructions about which URL categories are permitted
D. The file is mandatory for an explicit proxy to forward user traffic
9. Which two features can be used with an upstream and downstream Cisco WSA web proxy to have the upstream WSA identify users by their client IP address? (Choose two.)
B. high availability
C. web cache
E. IP spoofing
10. Which two sources provide data to Cisco Advanced Web Security Reporting to create dashboards? (Choose two.)
A. Cisco WSA devices
B. Cisco ISE
C. Cisco ASAv
D. Cisco Security MARS
E. Cisco Cloud Web Security gateways