SP Optical Technology Field Engineer Representative Demo Questions
Here you can find SP Optical Technology Field Engineer Representative exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the 500-210 CSPOFE study material. Be sure to go over the Free 500-210 CSPOFE questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full 500-210 CSPOFE dumps here.
These SP Optical Technology Field Engineer Representative certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These 500-210 CSPOFE dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through SP Optical Technology Field Engineer Representative practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our 500-210 CSPOFE demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These SP Optical Technology Field Engineer Representative questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual SP Optical Technology Field Engineer Representative exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the 500-210 CSPOFE exam!
SP Optical Technology Field Engineer Representative Sample Questions:
1. Which card is the NCS 2000 Optical Service Channel built into?
A. Transport Shelf Controller
B. Transport System Controller
C. Transport Node Controller
D. External Connection Unit
2. Which document do you refer to for information about procedures (release 10.0 andlater)?
A. Getting Started Guide
B. Reference Guide
C. Configuration Guide
D. Upgrade Guide
3. Which document is designed to be a problem-solving aid?
A. NCS 2000 Reference Guide
B. NCS 2000 Troubleshooting Guide
C. NCS 2000 Procedure Guide
D. NCS 2000 TL1 Reference
4. How many slots does NCS 2006 have?
5. In an NCS 2006 multishelfconfiguration, what is the name of the shelf that holds the node configuration?
A. primary shelf
B. master shelf
C. subtended shelf
D. node controller shelf
6. Which feature enables the output Cisco Transport Planner to directly provision an NCS 2000 network element?
A. easy setup
B. automatic node setup
C. software defined networking
7. Refer to the exhibit.
Which option describes the purpose of the selectedbutton in Cisco Transport Planner?
A. enters network design mode
B. performs network analysis
C. views reports
D. enters network upgrade mode
8. How many shelves can be subtended from a node controller shelf in an NCS 2006 multishelf configuration?
9. Besides the controller cards, in which other location is the NCS 2006 database stored?
A. LCD unit
B. Fan tray
C. Power supplies
10. How many shelves can be combined into a single network element withNCS 2000 multishelf management?