Specialist - Implementation Engineer Campus Networking Demo Questions
Here you can find Specialist - Implementation Engineer Campus Networking exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the DES-5121 study material. Be sure to go over the Free DES-5121 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full DES-5121 dumps here.
These Specialist - Implementation Engineer Campus Networking certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These DES-5121 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Specialist - Implementation Engineer Campus Networking practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our DES-5121 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Specialist - Implementation Engineer Campus Networking questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Specialist - Implementation Engineer Campus Networking exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the DES-5121 exam!
Specialist - Implementation Engineer Campus Networking Sample Questions:
The exhibit represents a topology with all Dell EMC N4000 Series switches with RSTP enabled. In addition, the switches are using the default configuration on all ports and protocols. Which port number will be blocked by spanning tree?
A. Te 1/0/3
B. Te 1/0/4
C. Te 1/0/5
D. Te 1/0/6
2. When setting up VoIP, you decide that you want to use LLDP. LLDP is enabled by default and LLDP Transmit Management Information and Notification modes are enabled. What additional steps need to be performed?
A. Enable ISDP and enable LLDP-MED confignotification
B. Disable ISDP and enable LLDP-MED confignotification
C. Enable ISDP and disable LLDP-MED confignotification
D. Disable ISDP and disable LLDP-MED confignotification
3. A user’s host with an IP address of 172.16.1.22/24 is attempting to FTP a file from the server with IP address 10.1.1.99; however, they are unable to connect. Which access-list is preventing this traffic?
A. # ip access-list ACL1 # deny ip any host 10.1.1.99
B. # ip access-list ACL2 # permit ip 172.16.1.0 0.0.0.255 any
C. # ip access-list ACL3 # deny ip any 172.16.2.0 0.0.0.255
D. # ip access-list ACL4 # permit ip host 172.16.1.22 host 10.1.1.99
4. Which port security method converts existing dynamically learned MAC addresses on an interface to this mode and not age out?
B. MAC address
5. After setting up the VoIP configuration, a network administrator issues the following commands with the results shown:
console# show voice vlan Administrative Mode………………………Enable console# show voice vlan it gi 1/0/2 Interface………………………………….Gi1/0/2 Voice VLAN Interface Mode……………Enabled Voice VLAN ID…………………...…….10 Voice VLAN COS Overwrite……………False Voice VLAN DSCP Value…………...….46 Voice VLAN Port Status……………...…Enabled Voice VLAN Authentication………….…Disabled
Based on this information, what is the Layer 3 QoS value?
6. A customer is upgrading their campus network Access layer switches. They require 2- 10GbE uplinks, 48- 1GbE ports with PoE, and stacking capability of up to 12 units. Which Dell EMC N-Series model will meet the customer's requirements?
A. N1100 Series
B. N1500 Series
C. N2000 Series
D. N4000 Series
7. A network has two switches with the following IP addresses:
Switch1: 192.168.1.240 Switch2: 192.168.1.241
The administrator wants to add VRRP on an existing switch configuration using the virtual IP 192.168.1.240. What is a VRRP requirement for this configuration?
A. Priority 241 on Switch2
B. Priority 255 on Switch1
C. Virtual Router ID 1
D. Virtual Router ID 240
8. In a PoE environment, what information does the Network Policy TLV exchange between the PSE and PD?
A. Required Power, VLAN ID, and DSCP Value
B. VLAN ID, IEEE Priority, and DSCP Value
C. IEEE Priority, Required Power, and VLAN ID
D. DSCP Value, Required Power, and IEEE Priority
9. What are key features of the Dell EMC N4064 or N4064F switches?
A. Up to 640 Gbps switch fabric capacity and hot swap expansion module support for dual QSFP+ (8 x 10GbE)
B. Up to 1.0 Tbps switch fabric capacity and up to 48-line rate 10GbE ports per switch
C. Up to 1.2 Tbps switch fabric capacity and up to 64-line rate 10GbE ports per switch
D. Up to 48-line rate 10GbE ports per switch and hot swap expansion module support for dual QSFP+ (8 x 10GbE)
10. What is the IP protocol number, in decimal, assigned by IANA for VRRP?