Specialist - Implementation Engineer Isilon Solutions Demo Questions
Here you can find Specialist - Implementation Engineer Isilon Solutions exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the DES-1423 study material. Be sure to go over the Free DES-1423 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full DES-1423 dumps here.
These Specialist - Implementation Engineer Isilon Solutions certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These DES-1423 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Specialist - Implementation Engineer Isilon Solutions practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our DES-1423 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Specialist - Implementation Engineer Isilon Solutions questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Specialist - Implementation Engineer Isilon Solutions exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the DES-1423 exam!
Specialist - Implementation Engineer Isilon Solutions Sample Questions:
1. A company’s Isilon cluster has reached the capacity limit. The cluster consists of eight H500 nodes in a single node pool. Which action can be taken to resolve the capacity issue while new nodes are being delivered?
A. Activate SmartPools
B. Enable GNA
C. Enable Spillover
D. Release VHS drives
2. You have been tasked with designing SyncIQ policies for a systems administrator that requires failover and failback testing. What information should be provided to the administrator?
A. SyncIQ supports failback replication policies that specify directory includes or excludes.
B. Failback replication policies that specify includes or excludes cannot use data encryption.
C. Failback replication policies that specify includes or excludes are not supported with SyncIQ.
D. Failback replication policies that specify includes or excludes cannot use historical snapshots.
3. What is the lowest level of storage pool grouping on an Isilon cluster that is and created or user-configurable manually automatically?
A. Node pool
B. Sub-node pool
D. Disk pool
4. An Isilon cluster has ten A200 nodes and the node pool data protection level is set to N+2. The data access pattern is currently set to streaming. If the data access pattern is changed to concurrency, how many stripes for a 1 MB file are moved to the other drive(s)?
5. Which OneFS networking option enables Isilon for DNS multitenant functionality?
B. Access zone
6. What are the two ways a FlexProtect job can start?
A. An at or batch command and Non-event driven
B. Administrative and Even-driven
C. An at or batch command and Alert-driven
D. Administrative and Alert-driven
7. On which node does the SSIP initially reside?
A. Highest node ID
B. Lowest node ID
C. Lowest logical node number
D. Highest logical node number
8. Which command provides cluster statistics including protocol, disk input, and disk output?
A. isi statistics client
B. isi statistics system
C. isi statistics drive
D. isi statistics protocol
9. Based on the exhibit,
what is the actual protection level of the FEATURE.wmv file?
D. N+2d: 1n
10. Which role-based privilege must be granted to a user before they are allowed to log into the web administration interface?