Specialist - Implementation Engineer PowerEdge Demo Questions
Here you can find Specialist - Implementation Engineer PowerEdge exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the DES-4122 study material. Be sure to go over the Free DES-4122 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full DES-4122 dumps here.
These Specialist - Implementation Engineer PowerEdge certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These DES-4122 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Specialist - Implementation Engineer PowerEdge practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our DES-4122 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Specialist - Implementation Engineer PowerEdge questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Specialist - Implementation Engineer PowerEdge exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the DES-4122 exam!
Specialist - Implementation Engineer PowerEdge Sample Questions:
1. What is the minimum number of components, beside the system board, required to POST?
A. PSUs, CPUs, and DIMMs as configured in BIOS
B. 1 PSU, 1 DIMM, and 1 CPU only
C. 1 PSU and 1 CPU only
D. 1 PSU, 1 CPU, 1 DIMM, and PERC SAS controller
2. An engineer needs to upgrade a Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 server from a single PSU to dual PSU configuration. There are unused PSU modules from PowerEdge R430 and R420 servers available, and they have the same wattage ratings. What should the engineer do to complete the task?
A. Add the PowerEdge R420 PSU modules to the PowerEdge R440
B. Order a new PSU specific to the existing PowerEdge R440
C. Add the PowerEdge R430 PSU modules to the PowerEdge R440
D. Configure the PowerEdge R440 PSU with 1+1 configuration
3. What is a systems management console solution optimized for monitoring and managing Dell enterprise and remote office hardware?
A. SupportAssist Enterprise
C. OpenManage Essentials
4. An engineer is checking a newly delivered Dell EMC PowerEdge R640 server that will be deployed for a new database environment.
The inventory consists of:
The server power configuration will be set for gnd redundancy The management switch is 1000 Base-T and the top of rack switches 10Gb What additional component(s) is needed for this configuration?
A. Hot-plug power supply, 750 W - qty 1
B. Hot-plug power supply, 1100W - qty 1
C. Dell Networking, cable, 40GbE (QSFP+) to 4 x 10GbE SFP+ passive copper breakout cable, 3 meters - qty 2
D. C20 to C21, PDU style, 250 V, 16 Amp, 3 5 meters power cord - qty 2
5. What is a key distinction between 1DRAC8 and 1DRAC9?
A. iDRAC9 offers HTML5 based GUI
B. iDRAC9 default credentials are root/calvin orderable only
C. iDRAC8 offers HTML5 based GUI
D. iDRAC8 default credentials are customer orderable
6. A Dell EMC PowerEdge server logs the following CPU Machine Check error CPU1 IERR What action might solve the problem?
A. Remove flea power
B. Update the Intel driver
C. Reseat the IDSDM
D. Swap the PERC controller
7. What is the purpose of the Silicon-Based Hardware Root of Trust feature in Dell EMC PowerEdge 14G servers?
A. Ensures that the installed operating system is authentic
B. Ensures that the server has a valid Service Tag number
C. Ensures that no unauthorized BIOS or firmware codes are run
D. Ensures that the server boots only when connected to a verified network
8. What is a characteristic of SupportAssist Enterprise on Dell EMC PowerEdge 14G servers?
A. Used for customers that want monitoring of fewer than 1,000 server, storage, and networking devices
B. Dispatches technical support from Dell for all Dell servers, storage, and networking devices
C. Proactive, predictive, and automated support technology to enable faster resolution and reporting
D. Includes onsite monitoring and automated collection of system state information
9. Where is the data stored to allow Easy Restore to successfully complete a system board replacement?
A. NAND Flash module on the disk drive mid plane
B. IDSDM SD card
C. vFlash SD card
D. Serial Flash storage in the server's front panel
10. A technician needs to update the IDRAC license on a Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 server from Express to Enterprise. The server has the following components:
* 2x CPUs * 384 GB RAM * 6x 1 TB drives * 1x PSU
The server is connected to active AC, but it is powered down, and it needs to stay powered down No errors are presently displayed How can the technician upgrade the license?
A. The license cannot be upgraded on a single PSU system
B. Power on the server, then connect to the iDRAC and upgrade iDRAC license before powering down the server
C. The license cannot be upgraded because the user will not allow the server to be powered on
D. Connect to the iDRAC GUI and upgrade the .DRAC license while the server .s powered down