Specialist - Implementation Engineer PowerMax and VMAX Family Solutions Demo Questions
Here you can find Specialist - Implementation Engineer PowerMax and VMAX Family Solutions exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the DES-1121 study material. Be sure to go over the Free DES-1121 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full DES-1121 dumps here.
These Specialist - Implementation Engineer PowerMax and VMAX Family Solutions certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These DES-1121 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Specialist - Implementation Engineer PowerMax and VMAX Family Solutions practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our DES-1121 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Specialist - Implementation Engineer PowerMax and VMAX Family Solutions questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Specialist - Implementation Engineer PowerMax and VMAX Family Solutions exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the DES-1121 exam!
Specialist - Implementation Engineer PowerMax and VMAX Family Solutions Sample Questions:
1. In Unisphere which role has limited privileges that can only view the information about a storage array and is unable to make any configuration changes?
2. Which product(s) support(s) only 7+1 in RAID 5 configurations?
B. VMAX All Flash and PowerMax 8000
C. VMAX All Flash and PowerMax 2000
D. VMAX All Flash
3. A systems administrator plans to use Non-Disruptive Migration (NDM) to migrate data from a VMAX array running Enginuity 5876 to a PowerMax running PowerMaxOS 5978 Which NDM mode will be used?
B. Adaptive Copy
4. What does a service level define*?
A. Expected average throughput for a Storage Group
B. Expected average response time target for a Storage Group
C. Expected average response time target for a disk group
D. Expected average throughput for a disk group
5. Where are the Host l/Os directed to when the Storage Group is in a Non-Disruptive Migration CutoverReady state?
A. Source array only
B. Held in host cache
C. Source and target arrays
D. Target array only
6. Two PowerMax arrays have been configured for replication using SRDF During a disaster recovery operation production has been transferred to the R2 devices at the target site. Which operation begins the transfer of accumulated invalid tracks from the R2s to the R1s while production work continues on the R2s?
7. A systems administrator is performing a configuration change on a PowerMax array. Where does the configuration manager perform the change?
A. Host which performs the change
C. Disk drives
8. Which Unisphere for PowerMax client connection authentication type is irrevocable once it is selected?
A. LDAP - SSL
B. Multi-factor Authentication
C. x.509 Common/Principal Name
D. Windows AD Domain-based
9. A host is connected to two PowerMax arrays with SRDF/Metro Host l/Os cannot be delivered across the SRDF link. The devices in the SRDF group have been forced into a Not Ready state to the host Which attribute is set on the SRDF group to cause this behavior?
A. Local Link Domino
B. Local Auto Link Recovery
C. Update After Resume Link
D. Limbo Period
10. Which Open Replicator device type resides on the array running Open Replicator?