Specialist - Implementation Engineer-VxRail Demo Questions
Here you can find Specialist - Implementation Engineer-VxRail exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the DES-6322 study material. Be sure to go over the Free DES-6322 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full DES-6322 dumps here.
These Specialist - Implementation Engineer-VxRail certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These DES-6322 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Specialist - Implementation Engineer-VxRail practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our DES-6322 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Specialist - Implementation Engineer-VxRail questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Specialist - Implementation Engineer-VxRail exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the DES-6322 exam!
Specialist - Implementation Engineer-VxRail Sample Questions:
1. What is validated by running the Proactive VM Creation test in vCenter on a VxRail cluster?
A. vSAN operates successfully
B. Network firewalls are configured correctly
C. vSAN has sufficient storage capacity
D. Network performance is sufficient
2. A planned VxRail Stretched Cluster will have four All-Flash nodes at each site What is the recommended storage policy to ensure cross-site and local protection, using storage as efficiently as possible?
A. Site disaster tolerance - None - keep data on Preferred (stretched cluster) Failures to tolerate - 1 failure - RAID-5 (Erasure Coding)
B. Site disaster tolerance - Dual site mirroring (stretched cluster) Failures to tolerate - 1 failure - RAID-5 (Erasure Coding)
C. Site disaster tolerance - Dual site mirroring (stretched cluster) Failures to tolerate - 1 failure - RAID-1 (Mirroring)
D. Site disaster tolerance - Dual site mirroring (stretched cluster) Failures to tolerate - no data redundancy
3. Which command can be used from the VxRail Manager VM to restart the loudmouth daemon?
A. systemctl restart loudmouth
B. /usr/lib/vmware/loudmouth/bin/loudmouthd restart
C. /etc/init.d/loudmouth restart
D. systemctl restart vmware-loudmouth
4. An implementation engineer is configuring External SRS. Where can they find the installation files for SRS VE?
A. VxRail Support Matrix
B. VxRail Manager
C. SolVe Online
D. Dell Support Page
5. What is the maximum number of supported nodes for a VxRail cluster running on a 1 GbE network?
6. What is a consideration when performing a VxRail software upgrade from version 4.7.xxx to version 7.0.xxx?
A. External vCenter server must be upgraded after the VxRail is upgraded
B. vCenter Server requires a temporary IP address on a different subnet before the upgrade
C. Secure boot must be enabled on the ESXi hosts for a successful upgrade
D. VxRail Manager VM must be changed to the default name to avoid an upgrade failure
7. A VxRail Test Plan has been completed What is the protocol for recording the results'?
A. With the implementation team, complete and document each test, test date, and a screenshot of results
B. In front of a customer, complete each test and document the test date
C. With the implementation team, complete each test and document the test date
D. In front of a customer, complete and document each test, test date, and a screenshot of results
8. Which VxRail model(s) has a non-mirrored IDSDM?
B. All G Series
D. All E Series
9. What is a consideration when adding nodes to a VxRail G Series chassis?
A. G560 and G410 nodes are permitted in the same chassis
B. In a full G Series chassis, all nodes must have 10GbE ports
C. Hybrid and All-Flash nodes are permitted, if in different chassis
D. All nodes in a G Series chassis must be identical
10. When preparing to generate an As-Built Configuration Report, it is determined that the VxRail Configuration JSON file was not saved from the Deployment Wizard. What actions must be taken to retrieve the JSON file?
SSH to the VxRail Manager VM with the mystic user SU to root Go to the /opt/VxRail/config directory SCP the initial-config json file to a local location
Log in to vCenter with the vSphere Client with the vCenter Server Management user Go to Monitor > VxRail > Last Configuration Data Sent Use the Download option
Open an FTP connection to the VxRail Manager VM with the mystic user Go to the /var/lib/vmware-marvin directory GET the config-initial json file
Log in to vCenter with the vSphere Client with the vCenter Administration user Go to Configure > VxRail > System Use the Product Documentation option