Specialist - Infrastructure Security Demo Questions
Here you can find Specialist - Infrastructure Security exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the DES-9131 study material. Be sure to go over the Free DES-9131 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full DES-9131 dumps here.
These Specialist - Infrastructure Security certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These DES-9131 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Specialist - Infrastructure Security practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our DES-9131 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Specialist - Infrastructure Security questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Specialist - Infrastructure Security exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the DES-9131 exam!
Specialist - Infrastructure Security Sample Questions:
1. What is the primary objective of establishing governance and risk management processes for an organization?
A. Manage assets effectively in accordance with local laws
B. Minimize cybersecurity risks in conjunction with compliance processes
C. Determine compliance controls in accordance with national laws
D. Establish recovery time objectives for critical infrastructure
2. Which NIST Cybersecurity Framework category ensures that organizational communication and data flows are mapped?
3. You need to review your current security baseline policy for your company and determine which security controls need to be applied to the baseline and what changes have occurred since the last update. Which category addresses this need?
4. What is the purpose of separation of duties?
A. Internal control to prevent fraud
B. Enhance exposure to functional areas
C. Encourage collaboration
D. Mitigate collusion and prevent theft
5. What database is used to record and manage assets?
A. Configuration Management Database
B. Asset Inventory Management Database
C. High Availability Mirrored Database
D. Patch Management Inventory Database
6. What should an organization use to effectively mitigate against password sharing to prevent unauthorized access to systems?
A. Access through a ticketing system
B. Frequent password resets
C. Strong password requirements
D. Two factor authentication
7. A new employee is starting work at your company. When should they be informed of the company’s security policy?
A. Based on human resource policy
B. After the first security infraction
C. Annual security policy review
D. During regular security awareness sessions
8. What defines who is accountable for contacting operational teams, managers, and others affected by a localized, safety critical event?
A. Asset Management Plan
B. Business Impact Analysis
C. Business Continuity Plan
D. Incident Response Plan
9. The project manager of a data center has a budget of $1,500,000 to install critical infrastructure systems. The project will take 24 months to complete. The project manager is working with the project management team, security experts, and stakeholders to identify cyber risks. After reviewing the project plan, the CIO wants to know why so many risk identification meetings are requested. What a valid reason for the repeated risk identification meetings?
A. Identify new risks
B. Update the company risk register
C. Transfer risk to other project team members
D. Prevent all risk
10. An Internet-connected file server compromised by a threat that leaked all datA. The data was destroyed to cover all tracks. The file server has high availability capabilities to handle critical workloads. The operations team took only 15 minutes to restore workload routing to a different node. What part(s) of the CIA Triad was affected?
A. A only
B. C, I
C. C, A
D. A, I