Specialist-System Administrator - RecoverPoint Demo Questions
Here you can find Specialist-System Administrator - RecoverPoint exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the E20-575 study material. Be sure to go over the Free E20-575 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full E20-575 dumps here.
These Specialist-System Administrator - RecoverPoint certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These E20-575 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Specialist-System Administrator - RecoverPoint practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our E20-575 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Specialist-System Administrator - RecoverPoint questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Specialist-System Administrator - RecoverPoint exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the E20-575 exam!
Specialist-System Administrator - RecoverPoint Sample Questions:
1. A RecoverPoint administrator needs to add a local copy to three existing Consistency Groups. The RecoverPoint system currently contains 100 Consistency Groups. Each group has one remote copy with 80 replication sets. Each cluster contains eight physical RPAs. However, the administrator is unable to add all the local copies. What is a cause for this issue?
A. Consistency Group copy cannot have 1024 volumes within the copy
B. Cluster has the maximum number of RPAs and cannot be expanded
C. Addition of the local volumes will exceed the 16K volume limit per cluster
D. RecoverPoint system needs to be converted to a RP/EX system to support the extra volumes
2. A company is using XtremIO for their RecoverPoint environment. They have approximately 100 GB of cumulative changes per day with the change being constant throughout the day. The company has a requirement to roll back 48 hours. How should the Journals be sized and how should the copy policy be configured to ensure maximum protection with the least amount of storage used?
A. 5 GB with the “Required Protection Window” set for 2 days
B. 10 GB with the “Required Protection Window” set for 2 days
C. 40 GB with the “Required Protection Window” set for 2 days
D. 200 GB with the “Required Protection Window” set for Default
3. A RecoverPoint administrator is planning to use RecoverPoint to protect their applications. The administrator needs to protect 8192 production volumes. The RecoverPoint system has two physical clusters using VNX arrays. What is a possible Consistency Group configuration?
A. 4096 Consistency Groups, each with 1 remote copy and 1 local copy
B. 4096 replication sets, each with 1 remote copy and 1 local copy
C. 8192 Consistency Groups, each with 1 remote copy and 1 local copy
D. 8192 replication sets, each with 1 remote copy and 1 local copy
4. Why is Image Access instantaneous when testing a copy with XtremIO arrays?
A. No rolling forward or backward of the Journal is required
B. XtremIO completes the copy “roll back” as a background task
C. RecoverPoint performs initialization based on the DIFF result
D. RecoverPoint uses XtremIO synchronous Snap-based replication
5. In a RecoverPoint environment, which EMC array supports Snap-based replication?
B. Data Domain
6. Which command can be used to reduce the impact of the initial volume synchronization on production applications?
A. config_io_throttling throttling=high
B. config_link_policy group= cgname copy_1=prod_copy copy_2= dr_copy regulate_application=yes
C. config_link_policy group= cgname copy_1=prod_copy copy_2= dr_copy regulate_application=no
D. config_io_throttling throttling=none
7. An administrator ran the balance_load command on a RecoverPoint cluster during a high-load issue. However, the administrator forgot to capture the output. Where can the RecoverPoint Cluster Load report be located?
A. In the output from running the “Collection System Information” wizard
D. In the output from the events_log
8. Refer to the exhibit.
Based on the Consistency Group status shown in the exhibit, why is the local copy not connected to the production and remote copy?
A. Test a Copy wizard is in progress
B. Consistency Group is failing over
C. Connection to the local copy cluster has failed
D. Local copy has failed
9. A storage administrator wants to protect their distributed VPLEX volumes using the RecoverPoint, MetroPoint feature. The administrator wants to know if they need to be aware of any special considerations. What information should be provided to the administrator?
A. Set the RecoverPoint Group Policy to enable group writes across RPAs
B. RecoverPoint does not support replication of distributed VPLEX devices
C. All VPLEX devices at both sites can be protected using MetroPoint, regardless of whether they are local or distributed
D. Both VPLEX clusters must have a RecoverPoint cluster connected in order to create a MetroPoint Consistency Group
10. A storage administrator has one production site and one remote site. The administrator configured the RecoverPoint with VNX (SE) cluster at both sites. The current environment has two Consistency Groups configured with two copies each; one production copy and one remote copy. Based on the company’s growing business requirements, the administrator has been asked to keep a local copy of the production data. Which action should occur in order to meet this requirement?
A. Add a copy into the existing Consistency Group for a local replication
B. Delete and reconfigure the existing Consistency Group for a local and remote replication
C. RecoverPoint with VNX (SE) does not support more than two copies in a single Consistency Group
D. Upgrade the RecoverPoint with VNX (SE) license to RecoverPoint/EX and then reconfigure the Consistency Group