Specialist - Systems Administrator, Elastic Cloud Storage Demo Questions
Here you can find Specialist - Systems Administrator, Elastic Cloud Storage exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the DES-1B31 study material. Be sure to go over the Free DES-1B31 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full DES-1B31 dumps here.
These Specialist - Systems Administrator, Elastic Cloud Storage certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These DES-1B31 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Specialist - Systems Administrator, Elastic Cloud Storage practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our DES-1B31 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Specialist - Systems Administrator, Elastic Cloud Storage questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Specialist - Systems Administrator, Elastic Cloud Storage exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the DES-1B31 exam!
Specialist - Systems Administrator, Elastic Cloud Storage Sample Questions:
1. Which system admin user is provided to access the ECS UI for the first time?
2. What is a consideration when enabling cold storage on an ECS storage pool?
A. A user with root privileges can enable cold storage on the pool at any time
B. Dell EMC support can enable cold storage on the pool whenever requested
C. Cold storage can be enabled only when creating the storage pool
D. Cold storage can be enabled only after installing a specific cold storage license
3. On which level(s) is an ECS retention policy enforced?
A. Bucket only
B. Bucket and namespace
C. Object and namespace
D. Bucket and object
4. Which type of data service is provided by ECS?
5. Which protocol does Dell EMC Isilon CloudPools use to communicate with ECS?
6. Which Centera feature is supported in an ECS 3.0 CAS environment?
A. Shredding (DOD 5015.2)
B. Advance Retention
C. Erasure Coding
D. Single Instance Storage
7. An administrator is trying to configure a Cloud Unit in Data Domain System Manager for access to ECS and receives the following error: Couldn’t connect to server. What needs to be checked?
A. <endpoint>9020 or <endpoint>9021
B. <endpoint>9022 or <endpoint>9023
C. <endpoint>9024 or <endpoint>9025
D. <endpoint>9026 or <endpoint>9027
8. What could be the reason that the D@RE button is visible but dimmed?
A. ECS software installed is a non-D@RE version
B. D@RE license has expired
C. D@RE license is not installed
D. D@RE is not enabled on the namespace
9. A retention policy and a retention period are defined for the same object. What will control the deletion of that object?
A. The one that was created first
B. Only the retention policy
C. The one with the greater time interval
D. Only the retention period
10. Which process allows ECS to reconstruct objects within a storage pool, if that pool loses a disk?
A. Full mirrored replication
B. Chunk management
C. Erasure coding
D. XOR operation