Specialist - Systems Administrator PowerProtect DD Demo Questions
Here you can find Specialist - Systems Administrator PowerProtect DD exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the DES-DD33 study material. Be sure to go over the Free DES-DD33 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full DES-DD33 dumps here.
These Specialist - Systems Administrator PowerProtect DD certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These DES-DD33 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Specialist - Systems Administrator PowerProtect DD practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our DES-DD33 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Specialist - Systems Administrator PowerProtect DD questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Specialist - Systems Administrator PowerProtect DD exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the DES-DD33 exam!
Specialist - Systems Administrator PowerProtect DD Sample Questions:
1. An administrator has retained snapshots for a single MTree and is trying to create a new one. An error message is received. What is the reason for the failure?
A. The maximum number of snapshots has been exceeded
B. The DDOS needs to be upgraded
C. The user does not have the permission to retain more snapshots
D. There are not enough snapshot licenses
2. Which PowerProtect DD procedure uses the DoD/NIST standards to provide data security?
A. Data Sanitization
C. End-to-End Verification
D. Replication Encryption
3. Which PowerProtect DD technology provides fast and efficient deduplication while minimizing disk access?
B. Cloud Tier
C. Cache Tier
4. An organization uses tape libraries in their current backup infrastructure. They have purchased a PowerProtect DD system and plan to use VTL to move from physical tape. What is a consideration when configuring the tape size?
A. Target multiple drives to write single stream
B. Use multiple drives to write multiple streams
C. Set retention periods for as long as possible
D. Use larger tapes for multiple smaller datasets
5. A PowerProtect DD appliance has been installed at a company’s location for several months and has reached a steady state. As a best practice, at what percentage of disk utilization should action be taken?
6. What is a requirement to use the PowerProtect DD HA feature?
A. A single set of shared storage
B. Dual set of shared storage configuration
C. Head units and notes require an active/active configuration
D. Each head unit requires its own FS25 shelf
7. What is the maximum capacity that a cloud unit can have with DD9900?
A. 64 TB
B. 576 TB
C. 1,536 TB
D. 2,016 TB
8. A PowerProtect DD backup administrator wants to delegate some Operations to their Monitoring and Control team. The administrator wants to add a user to the Monitoring and Control team with limited access to only check the health of the PowerProtect DD appliance. Which role must be applied to the new user?
A. Backup Operator
B. Limited Admin
D. Tenant Admin
9. A backup administrator wants to verify that quotas have been enabled on a PowerProtect DD appliance. Which command is used to verify that quotas are being enforced?
A. mtree show quota
B. quota capacity status
C. quota capacity reset
D. quota capacity set
10. An administrator is migrating their old cloud tier-enabled Data Domain to a new PowerProtect DD appliance with cloud tier. During migration, the administrator recognizes that file system cleaning on the source system is not possible. What is the most likely cause of this behavior?
A. Filesystem is disabled on source system
B. Source system is running in restricted mode
C. Migration will restrict all activities on both systems
D. Migration will restrict all activities on source system