Specialist - Systems Administrator VxRail Appliance Demo Questions
Here you can find Specialist - Systems Administrator VxRail Appliance exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the DES-6332 study material. Be sure to go over the Free DES-6332 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full DES-6332 dumps here.
These Specialist - Systems Administrator VxRail Appliance certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These DES-6332 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Specialist - Systems Administrator VxRail Appliance practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our DES-6332 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Specialist - Systems Administrator VxRail Appliance questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Specialist - Systems Administrator VxRail Appliance exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the DES-6332 exam!
Specialist - Systems Administrator VxRail Appliance Sample Questions:
1. An application consisting of two VMs must be keep on two separate hosts. Which VMware feature would enable this?
A. Fault Tolerance
B. High Availability
C. Storage vMotion
D. Distributed Resource Scheduler
2. An environment has two VxRail clusters with separate vCenters. Logging in to either vCenter, there is only one cluster visible. What deployment method was used in this scenario?
A. each uses an internal vCenter with Enhanced Link Mode
B. each uses an internal vCenter without Enhanced Link Mode
C. both share a single vSphere standard switch object
D. both share a single vSphere distributed switch object
3. There is a request to add two new disks to an existing VM residing on a VxRail vSAN that you manage One disk is 250 GB and the other is 500 GB The VM is using the vSAN default storage policy. How many vSAN objects will be created?
4. A VxRail administrator wants to monitor vSAN Backend IOPS, Throughput, and Latency in the vSphere Web Client What must be turned on to monitor these metrics?
A. vSAN Performance Service
B. vSAN Health Service
C. vSphere Distributed Resource Scheduler
D. vSAN Disk Management
5. As a VxRail administrator, you must determine how long the rebuild will take after experiencing a hardware failure in the cluster. Where could you locate this information in the vSphere Web Client?
A. Monitor > vSAN > Physical Disks
B. Monitor > vSAN > Resyncing Components
C. Monitor > vSAN > Health
D. Monitor > vSAN > Virtual Objects
6. A user has three G Series nodes in a VxRail cluster They are planning to add five additional G Series nodes How much additional rack space is required to accommodate the new nodes?
7. A VxRail administrator is adding a new node to an existing VxRail Cluster. The node has been racked, cabled, and powered on. However, the node is not discovered in the vSphere Client. Which log file should be analyzed to diagnose the issue?
8. Which level of data protection can be configured across sites in a VxRail Stretched Cluster?
B. RAID 5
C. RAID 1/0
D. RAID 6
9. What is the minimum number of nodes needed for self-healing after a failure with a vSAN storage policy of FTT = 1 and FTM = Mirroring?
10. Dell EMC VxRail All-Flash nodes have been deployed in a Stretched Cluster configuration A storage policy has been configured with:
* PFTT = 1 * SFTT = 0 * FTM = Default
What protection will a VMDK have with this storage policy?
A. RAID 1 cross-site RAID 5 locally
B. No cross-site protection RAID 1 locally
C. RAID 1 cross-site RAID 1 locally
D. RAID 1 cross-site No local protection