Specialist - Technology Architect Midrange Storage Solutions Demo Questions
Here you can find Specialist - Technology Architect Midrange Storage Solutions exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the DES-1D12 study material. Be sure to go over the Free DES-1D12 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full DES-1D12 dumps here.
These Specialist - Technology Architect Midrange Storage Solutions certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These DES-1D12 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Specialist - Technology Architect Midrange Storage Solutions practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our DES-1D12 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Specialist - Technology Architect Midrange Storage Solutions questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Specialist - Technology Architect Midrange Storage Solutions exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the DES-1D12 exam!
Specialist - Technology Architect Midrange Storage Solutions Sample Questions:
1. You are designing a Dell EMC PowerStore solution with a customer. They ask if they can populate Slots 0 to 10 with NVMe SSD drives. What should be your response?
A. Any drive type can be populated in the remaining slots
B. NVMe SSDs must be populated in the remaining empty slots
C. NVMe SCM drives are required in Slots 0 through 10
D. NVMe SCM drives must be populated in the remaining empty slots
2. A customer configures their Live Volume setup for synchronous replication with the High Availability option. They are designing a DR resiliency plan to ensure data integrity in the event of data corruption. Which Dell EMC SC Series technology should you use?
A. Live Volume with Non-Uniform Presentation
B. Live Volume with Uniform Presentation
C. Synchronous Replication with High Consistency
D. Live Volume with Managed Replication
3. You are designing a Dell EMC Unity solution. You need to predict its expected performance based on workload, number o and type of drives, and RAID protection. Which design path on the Midrange Sizer should you take?
A. System Designer path
B. Application Oriented path
C. Quick Configuration path
D. Performance Data Input path
4. What is the purpose of the NVMe NVRAM drives in a Dell EMC PowerStore 9000 array?
A. Read cache and vaulting
B. Read cache and base OS
C. Write cache and base OS
D. Write cache and vaulting
5. A customer requests a proposal for a new Dell EMC SC Series storage system with the following specifications:
=> IO type: Random => Existing data: 100 TB => Rate of change: 2 TB per day => Growth rate: 100 GB per day => Snapshot retention: 1 week
What storage capacity should be specified to scope the system with Tier 1 RAID 10 protection?
A. 2.5 TB
B. 4.5 TB
C. 6.5 TB
D. 8.5 TB
6. An ISP needs a data storage solution that allows them to set policies over resource usage. The solution needs to support network multi-tenancy while also providing full network failover protection. What combination of Dell EMC SC Series features meets these requirements?
A. Thin Replication and Storage Profiles
B. VLAN Tagging and QoS
C. Multi-protocol and Live Volume
D. Replication and vVols
7. Which feature helps to enable file service High Availability on Dell EMC PowerStore?
A. NAS Network Heartbeat
B. RAID protected disk drives
C. Multiple redundant network ports with system bond
D. Redundant nodes with Live Volume enabled
8. A Dell EMC Unity storage administrator needs to build a NAS server configuration to support failover between SPs and NAS resources. What is a term for this configuration?
A. Local Replication
B. IP Multi-tenancy
D. Separate IP Switches
9. What is a feature of Dell EMC Unity unified snapshots?
A. Delta set extension
B. Copy on First Access
C. Redirect on Write
D. Copy on First Write
10. Which Dell EMC Unity storage array models support NVMe?
A. 380, 880, and 880F
B. 680F, 880, and 880F only
C. 680, 680F, 880, and 880F
D. 380, 380F, and 480F