Specialist - Technology Architect. PowerMax and VMAX All Flash Solutions Demo Questions
Here you can find Specialist - Technology Architect. PowerMax and VMAX All Flash Solutions exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the DES-1111 study material. Be sure to go over the Free DES-1111 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full DES-1111 dumps here.
These Specialist - Technology Architect. PowerMax and VMAX All Flash Solutions certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These DES-1111 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Specialist - Technology Architect. PowerMax and VMAX All Flash Solutions practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our DES-1111 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Specialist - Technology Architect. PowerMax and VMAX All Flash Solutions questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Specialist - Technology Architect. PowerMax and VMAX All Flash Solutions exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the DES-1111 exam!
Specialist - Technology Architect. PowerMax and VMAX All Flash Solutions Sample Questions:
1. A storage architect is evaluating the performance of a PowerMax array during business hours. They want to know how much extra load the PowerMax can handle without significant performance degradation. The Workload Planner is used to identify the hot spots during the recurring backup windows.
Between 9:30 PM and 1:30 AM and between 3:15 AM and 5:30 AM, backups are causing the PowerMax to exceed the best practice recommendation. The Recurring System Data Exclusion Periods chart is used to filter out these hot spots. After running this workload planning for a few weeks, they notice that the selection of records they previously made are showing different numbers than when they started viewing the report, several weeks ago.
What is the explanation for this behavior?
A. After a week the data of each time slot is refreshed with new data
B. After two weeks the 84 data points are filled up and the report resets to default
C. The average of the viewed window has dropped below the best practice
D. After two weeks the data of each time slot is refreshed with new data
2. The SecurityAdmin for Unisphere wants to create a new user that will perform all management (active or control) operations on a storage system and be able to modify GNS group definitions in addition to all Monitor operations. The user will not be able to create or delete user accounts. What role needs to be assigned to the new user?
B. Device Management
3. The output file of a Linux Host Collection Utility does not match the BCSD parser format. What could be the reason?
A. Incorrect LUNs specified
B. Perform is not up to date
C. BSCD is incorrectly configured
D. OS patches are not up to date
4. A PowerMax parent Storage Group (SG) contains two child SGs: SG1 and SG2. What is a valid Host I/O limit setting for this configuration?
A. Parent SG: 400,000 SG1: 800,000 SG2: 300,000
B. Parent SG: 500,000 SG1: 400,000 SG2: NOLIMIT
C. Parent SG: 500,000 SG1: NOLIMIT SG2: 1,000,000
D. Parent SG: 400,000 SG1: 500,000 SG2: NOLIMIT
5. A storage architect is looking for best practices to expand an existing single V-Brick VMAX All Flash 250. They are planning to expand the VMAX configuration to a dual V-Brick model for better performance. What is a consideration?
A. Both V-Bricks must contain 1 TB of cache each
B. RAID type of both V-Bricks must be the same
C. Cache size of both V-Bricks must be equal
D. Number of drives must be less than or equal to 96
6. A customer is planning an SRDF/S implementation. They are concerned about the performance of their application when the initial synchronization of the data occurs. Which SRDF mode should be used during the initial synchronization period?
B. Adaptive copy disk
C. Dynamic RDF
7. A very small data center is being deployed at a service provider site. New 32 GB FC switches to support Open Systems hosts have been purchased and installed in the data center. Two of the tenants for data storage are from competing small businesses. Data storage for each tenant is expected to be a maximum of 500 TB. Because tenants are from competing companies, the service provider wants to be able to provide data storage from different arrays to each tenant to guarantee separation of data and information. Which array is recommended to support these requirements, while occupying the least amount of space in the new data center?
A. PowerMax 8000
B. VMAX All Flash 250
C. VMAX All Flash 950
D. PowerMax 2000
8. What is the default data collection interval for TTP collections?
A. 5 minutes
B. 10 minutes
C. 15 minutes
D. 30 minutes
9. What needs to be created in BCSD to link multiple SRDF/A sessions?
A. Composite Group
B. Logical relationship
C. Consistency Group
D. MSC logical relationship
10. What is required before a port can be disassociated from an FA emulation on a PowerMax?
A. The port must not be a member of any Port Group
B. The port must not belong to an RDF group
C. All ports on the I/O module must be offline
D. All ports associated with the FA emulation must be offline