Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams Demo Questions
Here you can find Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the MS-740 study material. Be sure to go over the Free MS-740 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full MS-740 dumps here.
These Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These MS-740 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our MS-740 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the MS-740 exam!
Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams Sample Questions:
1. You need to configure team settings specific to all departments' needs. What should you do?
A. From PowerShell. run the New-AzureADMSGroupLifecyclePolicy cmdlet.
B. From the Microsoft Teams admin center, modify the Teams policy.
C. From the Microsoft 365 admin center, modify the Office 365 group settings.
D. From the Security & Compliance admin center, create a data loss prevention (DLP) policy.
2. You need to configure the system to meet the requirements for guest users. Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. Create and assign a calling policy for guest users.
B. Edit the guest access policy to disable calls.
C. Edit the guest access policy to disable chat.
D. Create and assign a messaging policy for guest users.
3. You need to resolve the partner company communication issue. Which two PowerShell commands should you run? Each correct answer presents part of the solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. Get-CsExternalAccessPolicy | Set-CsExternalAccessPolicy -EnableFederationAccess $True
B. Set-CsTenantFederationConfiguration -allowedDomains
C. Set-CsAccessEdgeConfiguration -AllowFederatedUsers
D. New-CsAllowedDomain -identity
E. Get-CsOnlineUser | Set-CsExternalAccessPolicy -EnableFederationAccess $True
4. You need to resolve the issue reported by User3. What should you do?
A. Ensure that the date and time for the user's device are correct.
B. Ensure that the user is connected to the internet and that the firewall and other apps are not preventing access.
C. Confirm that the organization complies with Azure Active Directory configuration policy.
5. You need to identify the root cause of the issue that was reported by User6. What is the cause of the issue?
A. Sharing permissions for the file have been revoked.
B. The external sharing permissions have been set to existing external users only.
C. The sharing permissions for the organization are set to internal only.
D. The file link is expired.
6. You need to provide the correct statements to User1. Which two statements are correct? Each correct answer presents a complete solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. No matter how much memory is available, Teams will not pass the 1.5 GB threshold
B. The Microsoft Teams web and desktop apps use memory in very different ways from each other.
C. The more memory the machine Teams is running has, the more memory Teams will use.
D. When other apps or services require system memory, Microsoft Teams could give up some to provide to the others.
7. You need to resolve the emergency address issue. What should you do?
A. Add only the IPv6 public relay IP address to the trusted IP address list for the tenant.
B. Add only the IPv4 public relay IP address to the trusted IP address list for the tenant.
C. Add the IPv4 and IPv6 public relay addresses to the trusted IP address list for the tenant.
D. Route HTTPS traffic to Microsoft Teams by using a proxy and the proxy IP address.
8. You need to resolve the chat notification issue. Which three actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. Reinstall Microsoft Teams.
B. On the Microsoft Teams Settings Notifications page, enable notifications.
C. In Registry Editor, navigate to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\Teams. Create a registry key named ChatNotifications and set the value to 1.
D. In the Windows settings Notifications & Actions menu, enable notifications.
E. Update Microsoft Teams to the latest version.
9. You need to investigate the issue reported by the human resources manager. Which two tools should you use? Each correct answer presents part of the solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. Teams Desktop logs
B. SharePoint admin center
C. Teams Debug logs
D. Network assessment tool
10. You need to resolve the issue for the legal department employees. What should you do?
A. Set external sharing to Only people in your organization
B. Set external sharing to Anyone.
C. Grant the org-wide Teams Member group unique permission to the document library.
D. Grant the org-wide Teams Member group permissions to the parent site of the Team.