Unity Solutions Specialist Exam for Implementation Engineers Demo Questions
Here you can find Unity Solutions Specialist Exam for Implementation Engineers exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the E20-393 study material. Be sure to go over the Free E20-393 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full E20-393 dumps here.
These Unity Solutions Specialist Exam for Implementation Engineers certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These E20-393 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Unity Solutions Specialist Exam for Implementation Engineers practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our E20-393 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Unity Solutions Specialist Exam for Implementation Engineers questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Unity Solutions Specialist Exam for Implementation Engineers exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the E20-393 exam!
Unity Solutions Specialist Exam for Implementation Engineers Sample Questions:
1. A Windows test server ran a stress test program that generated a large amount of throughput. This resulted in performance slowdowns on production hosts sharing the same VMFS datastore. What Dell EMC Unity XT feature can the storage administrator use to prevent a re-occurrence of this problem?
A. Data Reduction
B. FAST Cache
C. File System Quotas
D. Host I/O Limits
2. A storage administrator performs a monthly performance analysis of a Dell EMC Unity XT storage array using CloudIQ insight reports. Three LUNs are set with a Host IO Limits policy. The administrator discovers that the throughput IOPS on one LUN (Test_LUN) has increased by 1000 IOPS compared to the two previous months. What is a possible root cause of the spike in IOPS?
A. Test_LUN was expanded by 100 GB and a Density-based Host IO limit policy was set for all three LUNs
B. Test_LUN was expanded by 100 GB and a Density-based Host IO limit policy was set only for Test_LUN
C. Host IO limit of Test_LUN was edited and the limit was increased by 1000 IOPS
D. Another Absolute Host IO limit policy with additional 1000 IOPS was set on Test_LUN
3. Which Dell EMC Unity XT storage resource allows modification of its block size during creation?
A. VVol file datastore
B. VMFS datastore
C. VVol block datastore
D. NFS datastore
4. Which Unity feature provides a high bandwidth connection for large file transfers, enables proactive Service Request generation and usage license reporting, and operates on a 24x7 basis?
A. EMC Service Center
B. Software Licensing Central
C. Unisphere Central
D. EMC Secure Remote Services
5. A storage administrator is tasked with configuring a density-based Host I/O policy based on the following requirements: (i) Resource Size: 100 GB LUN (ii) Density Limit: 20 IOPS
What is the total IOPS set by this policy?
D. 2, 100
6. A storage administrator wants to expand the current FAST Cache size from 1.2 TB to the maximum allowed size on a Dell EMC Unity XT 880. How many drives, and of what type, do they need to add?
A. 12 Flash 2 drives of 400 GB each
B. 10 Flash 2 drives of 400 GB each
C. 24 Flash 2 drives of 400 GB each
D. 5 Flash 2 drives of 400 GB each
7. You are implementing a new Dell EMC Unity 450F with twenty-five 7.6 TB SSD drives. You need to standardize on a RAID5 4+1 stripe size. What needs to be done to configure a dynamic pool?
A. use UEMCLI to configure the pool with all the drives specifying RAID5 4+1 stripe width.
B. Use the service account via UEMCLI to configure the pool with all the drives specifying a RAID5 4+1 stripe width.
C. Use Unisphere to build a traditional pool using RAID5 4+1. Convent the traditional pool to a dynamic pool once the zeroing of the drives is complete.
D. Use Unisphere to select all the drives and select RAID5 4+1 in the drop-down box.
8. A High Endurance SSD is limited to how many writes per day?
9. Which IO modules are supported on the Unity 380/380F?
A. 25 GbE optical12 Gb’s SAS
B. 12 GB’s SAS10 GbE Base-T
C. 16 Gb’s Fibre Channel10 GbE Base-T
D. 6 Gb’s SAS12 Gb’s SAS
10. Which disk format is recommended for Dell EMC Unity’s OVA?
A. Thick Provision Lazy Zeroed
C. Thick Provision Eager Zeroed
D. Thin Provision