XtremIO Solutions and Design Specialist Exam for Technology Architects Demo Questions
Here you can find XtremIO Solutions and Design Specialist Exam for Technology Architects exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the E20-526 study material. Be sure to go over the Free E20-526 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full E20-526 dumps here.
These XtremIO Solutions and Design Specialist Exam for Technology Architects certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These E20-526 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through XtremIO Solutions and Design Specialist Exam for Technology Architects practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our E20-526 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These XtremIO Solutions and Design Specialist Exam for Technology Architects questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual XtremIO Solutions and Design Specialist Exam for Technology Architects exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the E20-526 exam!
XtremIO Solutions and Design Specialist Exam for Technology Architects Sample Questions:
1. A customer has an existing Oracle environment they are considering moving over to XtremIO from VMAX for improved performance. The customer wants to know the expected deduplication and compression savings they can achieve with XtremIO. Which tool is appropriate for conducting this assessment?
A. EMC Backup Tool
B. EMC Storage Tool
C. XtremIO Sizing Tool
D. EMC MiTrend Tool
2. A customer has a workload with the following attributes: Which XtremIO solution should be recommended to the customer?
A. 1×40 TB X-Brick
B. 2×10 TB X-Brick
C. 3×20 TB X-Brick
D. 4×10 TB X-Brick
3. A customer is interested in transitioning their traditional infrastructure to the Cloud by implementing ViPR software-defined storage in an XtremIO environment. Which capabilities will EMC ViPR software-defined storage provide to XtremIO?
A. Delivers SaaSCentralized management and monitoringChargeback and billing capabilities
B. Chargeback reporting capabilityCentralizes reactive monitoring capabilityPolicy-driven configuration management
C. Automatically grows storage volumesSlows growth of dataCentralized auto-deletes of aging files
D. Creates virtual storage poolsAutomates disaster recoveryReplaces chargeback capabilities
4. What is a method to establish an XMCLI session?
A. Use the PuTTY SSH tool configured for the serial port and xmsupload credentials
B. Use the Telnet SSH tool configured on Port 443 and root credentials
C. Use the CLI terminal in the Administration tab and root credentials
D. Use the PuTTY SSH tool configured for Port 22 and xmsadmin credentials
5. A storage administrator has 20 TB of storage provisioned to their ESXi cluster from a 10 TB XtremIO storage array. The administrator is concerned about running out of physical capacity on the XtremIO. Which recommendation will assist the administrator?
A. Enable VAAI TPSTUN
B. Increase the compression ratio on the XtremIO
C. Disable VAAI XCOPY
D. Thick provisioned eager zero all VM virtual disks
6. Which actions are initiated when a snapshot is created on an XtremIO array?
A. Parent object becomes read only and two auxiliary volumes are created
B. Parent object remains writeable and one auxiliary volume is created
C. Parent object remains writeable and two auxiliary volumes are created
D. Parent object becomes read only and one auxiliary volume is created
7. A customer has a group of applications that need storage which can provide low response times. The total I/O requirements are 75,000 IOPs with a 4 kB block size. They will have 500 LUNs and need to keep 30 daily snapshots of each LUN. What is the smallest XtremIO configuration that will meet their needs?
A. 1 cluster with 2 X-Bricks
B. 1 cluster with 4 X-Bricks
C. 2 clusters with 1 X-Brick each
D. 2 clusters with 2 X-Bricks each
8. You need to design a VDI solution for a customer. Which best practices should be used for VDI environments?
A. Align data on 4 kB boundaries. Put persona and user data on XtremIO LUNs
B. Align data on 4 kB boundaries. Allocate multiple XtremIO LUNs to each host
C. Align data on 8 kB boundaries. Put the master VM image on an XtremIO LUN
D. Align data on 8 kB boundaries. Put all VDI-related data on one large LUN
9. A customer is interested in purchasing XtremIO for their mission critical database applications that require the lowest possible response times. They have two data centers in which they want to introduce All-Flash arrays. However, they need a way to maintain true active/active access to all databases and application LUNs across both sites. What is the recommended solution to address the requirements?
A. ViPR Controller with XtremIO
B. RecoverPoint with XtremIO
C. VPLEX Metro with XtremIO
D. ViPR SRM with XtremIO
10. A storage administrator is configuring SAN switches and zoning to connect an eight X-Brick XtremIO array. A VMware ESXi server is hosted on a blade chassis with 16 HBA ports. In addition, the SAN is composed of two separate SAN switches. What is the recommended XtremIO best practice for zoning?
A. Two HBA connections per host connected to a single switchMultiple initiators/multiple targets per zoneMaximum of 4 paths for each LUN per zone
B. Connect a single storage controller to the first switchConnect a second storage controller to the second switchSingle initiator/multiple targets per zoneMaximum of 6 paths for each LUN per zone
C. Connect all N1 storage controllers to the first switchConnect N2 storage controllers to the second switchMultipath all host ports to single LUNs per zoneMaximum of 4 paths for each LUN per zone
D. Multiple HBA connections per hostSingle initiator/single target per zoneMaximum of 2 paths to each X-Brick for each initiatorEach host connected to each SAN switch