Are you looking for CIPS Commercial Negotiation exam questions or dumps to clear your exam in 1st attempt? you have reached to right exam questions website!
Our technical experts have prepared CIPS Commercial Negotiation dumps course comprises of all exam type questions. This course covers all topics of exam and with promise to clear it.
This CIPS Commercial Negotiation questions course is a pdf file course. It contains all questions which are supposed to appear in the actual examination. You can download this pdf course multiple times.
Why this course is helpful in your journey to clear the exam:
- This course a PDF downloadable course which you can download in your personal device and can refer anytime. This is not possible in online course.
- 100 days of unlimited access to dumps with free updates of questions.
- CIPS Commercial Negotiation dumps course is frequently checked for update and You will get changes accordingly.
- Our customer support is always available in case you need any help.
- You will get 100% Money Back Guarantee. This will provide you financial security.
- You will get full access to course content so that you can practice as many times as you want.
- There are many other websites which charges heavy amount but our goal is to provide you affordable courses with value for money.
- Many IT professional have cleared their exam with this course and you can check their course feedback.
- You will get 160+ unique, updated and actual exam-based questions.
Official CIPS Commercial Negotiation Exam Syllabus:
1.0 Understand key approaches in the negotiation of commercial agreements with external organisations
1.1 Analyse the application of commercial negotiations in the work of procurement and supply
- Definitions of commercial negotiation
- Negotiation in relation to the stages of the sourcing process
- Sources of conflict that can arise in the work of procurement and supply
- Team management and the influence of stakeholders in negotiations
1.2 Differentiate between the types of approaches that can be pursued in commercial negotiations
- Collaborative win-win integrative approaches to negotiations
- Distributive win-lose, distributive approaches to negotiation
- Pragmatic and principled styles of negotiation
- Setting targets and creating a best alternative to a negotiated agreement (BATNA)
1.3 Explain how the balance of power in commercial negotiations can affect outcomes
- The importance of power in commercial negotiations
- Sources of personal power
- Organisational power: comparing the relative power of purchasers and suppliers
- How suppliers gather information on purchasers
- How purchasers can improve leverage with suppliers
1.4 Identify the different types of relationships that impact on commercial negotiations
- The relationship spectrum
- Building relationships based on reputation, and trust
- Repairing a relationship
2.0 Know how to prepare for negotiations with external organisations
2.1 Describe the types of costs and prices in commercial negotiations
- Types of costs: direct and indirect, variable and fixed
- Break-even analysis: cost volume profit formulae
- Costing methods such as absorption, marginal or variable and activity based costing
- Volumes, margins and mark ups and their impact on pricing
- Negotiating prices
2.2 Contrast the economic factors that impact on commercial negotiations
- The impact of microeconomics and market types on commercial negotiations
- Macroeconomics and its influence on commercial negotiations
- Sources of information on micro and macro economics
2.3 Analyse criteria that can be used in a commercial negotiation
Criteria such as:
- Setting objectives and defining the variables for a commercial negotiation
- The bargaining mix
- Positions and interests
- Openings and presenting issues
2.4 Identify the resources required for a negotiation
- Choice of location
- Involving appropriate colleagues
- Use of telephone, teleconferencing or web based meetings
- Room layout and surroundings
3.0 Understand how commercial negotiations should be undertaken
3.1 Identify the stages of a commercial negotiation
- Defining the stages of a negotiation such as: -preparation, opening, testing, proposing, bargaining, agreement and closure
- How behaviours should change during the different stages of a negotiation
3.2 Appraise the key methods that can influence the achievement of desired outcomes
- The use of persuasion methods
- The use of tactics to influence the other party
3.3 Compare the key communication skills that help achieve desired outcomes
- Types of questions
- Effective listening
- Push and pull behaviours
- Nonverbal communication
- The influence of culture in commercial negotiations
- The use of emotional intelligence in commercial negotiation
3.4 Analyse how to assess the process and outcomes of negotiations to inform future practice
- Reflecting on performance
- Opportunities for improvement and development
- Protecting relationships after the negotiation
Official CIPS Commercial Negotiation Exam Details:
Exam Name: CIPS Commercial Negotiation
Exam Duration: 1.5 Hours
Competitive advantages after going through these questions:
- Finish before time: You will be able to finish your exam much faster as compared to other students. You will have more time to revisit you answers if you have any doubt.
- Increase in self-confidence: You will feel more confident in your daily office life once you pass the CIPS Commercial Negotiation exam.
- Improvement in Skills: Your CIPS Commercial Negotiation exam skills will improve a lot and it will immensely benefit you in your final exam.
- Stand out from crowd: Clearing the exam will stand you out from crowd of IT professionals. You chance to get promotion will be high as compared to those who are not certified.
Out technical experts have spoken to many candidates who have already appeared on the exam and taken their feedback into utmost consideration. This has helped us to improve our course significantly. The cost is such low that it is as CIPS Commercial Negotiation free questions. Sometimes we give this course as free L4M5 dumps to help students.
This course will also work as CIPS Commercial Negotiation sample questions. You will feel confident after going through these CIPS Commercial Negotiation dumps. We have also kept the exam syllabus into consideration while preparing the questions.