Are you looking for EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker v12 exam questions or dumps to clear your exam in 1st attempt? you have reached to right exam questions website!
Our technical experts have prepared EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker v12(312-50) dumps course comprises of all exam type questions. This course covers all topics of exam and with promise to clear it.
This EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker version 12 questions course is a pdf file course. It contains all questions which are supposed to appear in the actual examination. You can download this pdf course multiple times.
Why this course is helpful in your journey to clear the exam CEH v12:
- This course a PDF downloadable course which you can download in your personal device and can refer anytime. This is not possible in online course.
- The course is also based on previous real exam questions by utilizing the experience of existing test takers.
- 100 days of unlimited access to dumps with free updates of questions.
- You will get Explanation for most of the questions which helps you to feel more confident about answers.
- 312-50 course is frequently checked for update and You will get changes accordingly.
- Our customer support is always available in case you need any help.
- You will get 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- You will get full access to course content so that you can practice as many times as you want.
- There are many other websites which charges heavy amount but our goal is to provide you affordable courses with value for money.
- Many IT professional have cleared their exam with this course and you can check their course feedback.
- You will get 528+ unique, updated and actual exam based questions.
CEH v12 exam topics covered:
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking: Delve into the essentials of information security, covering ethical hacking basics, security controls, relevant legislation, and standard procedures.
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance: Master the latest methods and tools for conducting footprinting and reconnaissance, crucial steps in the ethical hacking process.
- Network Scanning: Discover various network scanning techniques and their countermeasures.
- Enumeration: Explore different enumeration strategies, such as Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) and Network File Sharing (NFS) exploits, along with related countermeasures.
- Vulnerability Assessment: Understand how to detect security gaps in a target organization's network, communication infrastructure, and end systems, as well as different types of assessments and tools.
- System Hacking: Study the methodologies used to uncover system and network vulnerabilities, including steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks.
- Malware Threats: Examine different malware types (Trojans, viruses, worms, etc.), Advanced Persistent Threats (APT), fileless malware, malware analysis procedures, and countermeasures.
- Sniffing: Learn packet-sniffing techniques to uncover network vulnerabilities and defenses against sniffing attacks.
- Social Engineering: Understand social engineering concepts and tactics, including identifying theft attempts, assessing human vulnerabilities, and implementing countermeasures.
- Denial-of-Service: Explore various Denial of Service (DoS) and Distributed DoS (DDoS) attack methods, auditing tools, and defenses against such attacks.
- Session Hijacking: Familiarize yourself with session hijacking techniques to uncover network-level session management, authentication, authorization, and cryptographic weaknesses, as well as countermeasures.
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots: Learn about evasion techniques for firewalls, intrusion detection systems (IDS), and honeypots; tools for auditing network perimeters; and related countermeasures.
- Hacking Web Servers: Investigate web server attacks, methodologies for auditing web server vulnerabilities, and countermeasures.
- Hacking Web Applications: Examine web application attacks, methodologies for auditing web application vulnerabilities, and countermeasures.
- SQL Injection: Understand SQL injection attacks, evasion methods, and countermeasures.
- Hacking Wireless Networks: Discover various wireless technologies, encryption methods, threats, hacking techniques, tools, Wi-Fi security tools, and countermeasures.
- Hacking Mobile Platforms: Study mobile platform attack vectors, Android and iOS hacking, mobile device management, mobile security guidelines, and security tools.
- IoT and OT Hacking: Explore different IoT and OT attacks, hacking methodologies, tools, and countermeasures.
- Cloud Computing: Understand cloud computing concepts such as container technologies and serverless computing, threats, attack methods, hacking methodologies, and cloud security techniques and tools.
- Cryptography: Learn about encryption algorithms, cryptographic tools, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), email encryption, disk encryption, cryptographic attacks, and cryptanalysis tools.
Official EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker v12 exam Details:
Exam Name: Exam 312-50: EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker v12
Exam: 125 questions
Exam Duration: 240 minutes
Passing score: 70%
Competitive advantages after going through these CEH v12 questions:
- Finish before time: You will be able to finish your exam much faster as compared to other students. You will have more time to revisit you answers if you have any doubt.
- Increase in self-confidence: You will feel more confident in your daily office life once you pass the CEH v12 exam.
- Improvement in Skills: You 312-50 exam skills will improve a lot and it will immensely benefit you in your final exam.
- Stand out from crowd: Clearing the exam will stand you out from crowd of IT professionals. You chances to get promotion will be high as compared to those who are not certified.
Out technical experts have spoken to many candidates who have already appeared on the exam and taken their feedback into utmost consideration. This has helped us to improve our course significantly. The cost is such low that it is as Ceh Exam dumps free questions. Sometimes we gives this course as free Ceh-V12 Exam Dumps to help students.
This course will also work as EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker v12 sample questions. You will feel confident after going through these CEH v12 dumps. We have also kept the exam syllabus into consideration while preparing the questions.