Cisco Midsize Collaboration Solutions for Account Managers Demo Questions
Here you can find Cisco Midsize Collaboration Solutions for Account Managers exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the 700-105 MCAM study material. Be sure to go over the Free 700-105 MCAM questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full 700-105 MCAM dumps here.
These Cisco Midsize Collaboration Solutions for Account Managers certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These 700-105 MCAM dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Cisco Midsize Collaboration Solutions for Account Managers practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our 700-105 MCAM demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Cisco Midsize Collaboration Solutions for Account Managers questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Cisco Midsize Collaboration Solutions for Account Managers exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the 700-105 MCAM exam!
Cisco Midsize Collaboration Solutions for Account Managers Sample Questions:
1. Which three Cisco Collaboration applications are supported on the Cisco BE6000M and H platforms? (Choose three.)
A. Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
B. Cisco Expressway
C. Cisco Unity Connection
D. Cisco Data Virtualization and Data Federation
E. Cisco Unified Communications Manager
F. Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise
2. Which way for customers to engage is preferred?
A. contact center
D. anywhere, anytime, any device using multiple communication channels
E. Cisco Telepresence
3. Which information is provided by the Cisco Partner Proposal Library?
A. proposal templates
B. technical descriptions
C. Cisco pricelist
D. FAQs for Cisco Business Edition 6000
4. Which three options are important functionalities of Cisco WebEx? (Choose three.)
A. support for third-party platforms
B. mobile, Windows, Mac, and TV clients
C. storage space for documents
D. high-definition audio and video
E. document, application, and screen sharing
F. on-premises, cloud, and hybrid deployment
5. Why is it important to understand the customer strategy and aligned initiatives early in the sales process?
A. It enables you avoid derailing in IT conversations.
B. It enables you to be more business relevant with Cisco technical solutions.
C. It enables you to lock out the competition.
D. It enables you to charge more for Cisco solutions.
6. Which three operational benefits are provided by Cisco Business Edition 6000? (Choose three.)
A. support for multiple management platforms
B. faster end-user adoption through collaboration process templates
C. faster updates through smaller software packages
D. reduced implementation risk through reference architectures and validated designs
E. better user experience based on end-to-end architectural approach
F. faster solution implementation due to preloaded and preconfigured collaboration applications
7. Which option describes the endpoints that are supported on applications that are included under the Cisco Business Edition 6000 umbrella?
A. all Cisco voice and video endpoints except Cisco Telepresence room systems
B. all Cisco voice and video endpoints except Cisco Telepresence EX Series and Cisco Telepresence room systems
C. all Cisco voice and video endpoints except IEEE 802.11 Wi-Fi endpoints
D. all Cisco voice and video endpoints
8. Which three options are the most important business challenges experienced by midmarket customers'? (Choose three)
A. lack of in-house IT skills
B. available bandwidth for video
C. being local but competing globally
D. regulation and government policies
E. need for innovation
9. Which four companies are the strongest Cisco competitors in the area of unified communications and collaboration? (Choose four)
C. Siemens - Unify
10. Which three Cisco Business Edition 6000 characteristics contribute to its business scalability? (Choose three.)
A. business process optimization through better team collaboration
B. high availability
C. rapid return on investment
D. increased agility and investment protection
E. reduced carbon footprint
F. server redundancy
G. deployment flexibility with unified provisioning