CompTIA Cloud+ Demo Questions
Here you can find CompTIA Cloud+ exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the CV0-003 study material. Be sure to go over the Free CV0-003 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full CV0-003 dumps here.
These CompTIA Cloud+ certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These CV0-003 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through CompTIA Cloud+ practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our CV0-003 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These CompTIA Cloud+ questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual CompTIA Cloud+ exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the CV0-003 exam!
CompTIA Cloud+ Sample Questions:
1. To save on licensing costs, the on-premises, IaaS-hosted databases need to be migrated to a public DBaaS solution. Which of the following would be the BEST technique?
A. Live migration
C. Storage-level mirroring
D. Database replication
2. An SQL injection vulnerability was reported on a web application, and the cloud platform team needs to mitigate the vulnerability while it is corrected by the development team. Which of the following controls will BEST mitigate the risk of exploitation?
3. A systems administrator is troubleshooting performance issues with a Windows VDI environment. Users have reported that VDI performance has been slow since the images were upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. This VDI environment is used to run simple tasks, such as Microsoft Office. The administrator investigates the virtual machines and finds the following settings: (i) 4 vCPU (ii) 16GB RAM (iii) 10Gb networking (iv) 256MB frame buffer.
Which of the following MOST likely needs to be upgraded?
4. A systems administrator recently upgraded the processors in a web application host. Upon the next login, the administrator sees a new alert regarding the license being out of compliance. Which of the following licensing models is the application MOST likely using?
A. Per device
B. Per user
5. An organization has two businesses that are developing different software products. They are using a single cloud provider with multiple IaaS instances. The organization identifies that the tracking of costs for each business are inaccurate. Which of the following is the BEST method for resolving this issue?
A. Perform segregation of the VLAN and capture egress and ingress values of each network interface
B. Tag each server with a dedicated cost and sum them based on the businesses
C. Split the total monthly invoice equally between the businesses
D. Create a dedicated subscription for the businesses to manage the costs
6. A systems administrator needs to configure SSO authentication in a hybrid cloud environment. Which of the following is the BEST technique to use?
A. Access controls
C. Multifactor authentication
D. Certificate authentication
7. A systems administrator recently deployed a VDI solution in a cloud environment; however, users are now experiencing poor rendering performance when trying to display 3-D content on their virtual desktops, especially at peak times. Which of the following actions will MOST likely solve this issue?
A. Update the quest graphics drivers from the official repository
B. Add more vGPU licenses to the host
C. Instruct users to access virtual workstations only on the VLAN
D. Select vGPU profiles with higher video RAM
8. A systems administrator has migrated an internal application to a public cloud. The new web server is running under a TLS connection and has the same TLS certificate as the internal application that is deployed. However, the IT department reports that only internal users who are using new versions of the OSs are able to load the application home page. Which of the following is the MOST likely cause of the issue?
A. The local firewall from older OSs is not allowing outbound connections
B. The local firewall from older OSs is not allowing inbound connections
C. The cloud web server is using a self-signed certificate that is not supported by older browsers
D. The cloud web server is using strong ciphers that are not supported by older browsers
9. Lateral-moving malware has infected the server infrastructure. Which of the following network changes would MOST effectively prevent lateral movement in the future?
A. Implement DNSSEC in all DNS servers
B. Segment the physical network using a VLAN
C. Implement microsegmentation on the network
D. Implement 802.1X in the network infrastructure
10. A company is switching from one cloud provider to another and needs to complete the migration as quickly as possible. Which of the following is the MOST important consideration to ensure a seamless migration?
A. The cost of the environment
B. The I/O of the storage
C. Feature compatibility
D. Network utilization