Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions Demo Questions
Here you can find Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the 500-220 ECMS study material. Be sure to go over the Free 500-220 ECMS questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full 500-220 ECMS dumps here.
These Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These 500-220 ECMS dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our 500-220 ECMS demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the 500-220 ECMS exam!
Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions Sample Questions:
1. Which design requirement is met by implementing syslog versus SNMP?
A. when automation capabilities are needed
B. when proactive alerts for critical events must be generated
C. when organization-wide information must be collected
D. when information such as flows and client connectivity must be gathered
2. When an SSID is configured with Sign-On Splash page enabled, which two settings must be configured for unauthenticated clients to have full network access and not be allow listed? (Choose two.)
A. Controller disconnection behavior
B. Captive Portal strength
C. Simultaneous logins
D. Firewall & traffic shaping
E. RADIUS for splash page settings
3. For which two reasons can an organization become “Out of License”? (Choose two.)
A. licenses that are in the wrong network
B. more hardware devices than device licenses
C. expired device license
D. licenses that do not match the serial numbers in the organization
E. MR licenses that do not match the MR models in the organization
4. Refer to the exhibit.
For an AP that displays this alert, which network access control method must be in use?
A. preshared key
B. WPA2-enterprise with my RADIUS server
C. splash page with my RADIUS server
D. MAC-based access control with RADIUS server
5. Which type of authentication protocol is used when using OSPF on an MX appliance?
6. Which information is used to calculate whether a WAN link has high usage?
A. data under Security & SD WAN > Appliance Status > Uplink > Live Data
B. total historical throughput of an uplink
C. total number of devices that are actively passing traffic
D. value under Security & SD WAN > SD WAN & Traffic Shaping > Uplink Configuration
7. A new application needs to be pushed to all iOS devices. Some devices report “NotNow” in the event log and do not install the application. What does the “NotNow” event indicate?
A. The application requires the most recent iOS version.
B. The device is locked with a passcode.
C. The device cannot connect to Apple servers.
D. The device cannot connect to Cisco Meraki servers.
8. In an organization that uses the Co-Termination licensing model, which two operations enable licenses to be applied? (Choose two.)
A. Renew the Dashboard license.
B. License a network.
C. License more devices.
D. Call Meraki support.
E. Wait for the devices to auto-renew.
9. Which requirement is needed to implement Fast Lane on Cisco Meraki APs?
A. wireless profile installed on an Apple iOS device
B. wireless profile installed on a Cisco iOS access point
C. adaptive 802.11r disabled
D. traffic shaping rule tagging traffic with a DSCP value of 46 to Apple.com
10. What are two ways peers interact with ports that Auto VPN uses? (Choose two.)
A. For IPsec tunneling, peers use high UDP ports within the 32768 to 61000 range.
B. Peers contact the VPN registry at UDP port 9350.
C. For IPsec tunneling, peers use high TCP ports within the 32768 to 61000 range.
D. Peers contact the VPN registry at TCP port 9350.
E. For IPsec tunneling, peers use UDP ports 500 and 4500.