Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Demo Questions
Here you can find Microsoft 365 Fundamentals exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the MS-900 study material. Be sure to go over the Free MS-900 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full MS-900 dumps here.
These Microsoft 365 Fundamentals certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These MS-900 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Microsoft 365 Fundamentals practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our MS-900 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Microsoft 365 Fundamentals questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Microsoft 365 Fundamentals exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the MS-900 exam!
Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Sample Questions:
1. A company is planning to use Microsoft Threat Protection. The company needs to protect Windows 10 client computers from malicious viruses. The company also needs to identify unauthorized cloud apps that are used by end users. You need to identify the Microsoft Threat Protection solutions that meet the requirements. Which two solutions should you choose? Each correct answer presents part of the solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. Azure Advanced Threat Protection
B. Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection
C. Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection
D. Microsoft Cloud App Security
2. This question requires that you evaluate the bold text to determine if it is correct. A company needs to protect documents and emails by automatically applying classifications and labels. You must minimize costs. You should implement Microsoft Azure Information Protection for Microsoft Office 365. Review the underlined text If it makes the statement correct select No change is needed. If the statement is incorrect, select the answer choice that makes the statement correct.
A. No change needed.
B. Azure Information Protection Premium P2
C. Azure Information Protection Premium PI
D. Microsoft 365 E3
3. You are a Microsoft 365 administrator for a company. You need to identify security vulnerabilities by using the Office 365 Attack Simulator. Which three attack simulations are available? Each correct answer presents a complete solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. Brute-force password
B. Cross-site scripting
C. Pas sword-spray
E. Display name spear-phishing
4. A company plans to implement an insider risk solution in Microsoft 365. The company needs to implement a solution that meets the following requirements: • Uses machine learning to identify email risks. • Provides workflows to remediate email risks. • Provides a dashboard to display email risks, actions, and trends. You need to identify a solution that meets the requirements. Which solution should you select?
A. Core eDiscovery cases
B. Sensitivity labels
C. Communication compliance policies
D. Advanced eDiscovery cases
5. You are the Microsoft 365 administrator for an organization. A group of employees and users outside the company must be able to collaborate on a project in real time by using a whiteboard. In the Microsoft 365 admin portal, which Office 365 product should you configure?
A. Microsoft Yammer
B. Microsoft Office Delve
C. Microsoft SharePoint Online
D. Microsoft Teams
6. When you enable external access by using the Microsoft 365 admin portal, data is available to anonymous users. Review the Bold text. If it makes the statement correct, select “No change is needed”. If the statement is incorrect, select the answer choice that makes the statement correct.
A. No change needed.
B. the Everyone group is applied to all shares with full control
C. you must configure Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
D. users can send sharing invitations for specific content
7. A company is a Microsoft 365 reseller. The company does not provide managed services or direct customer support. You need to provide licenses for customers and earn commissions for each license sold. What should you do?
A. Buy licenses for customers by using the Microsoft admin portal
B. Sign up as a Cloud Solution Provider direct reseller.
C. Sign up as a Cloud Solution Provider indirect reseller.
D. Buy licenses for customers from a Microsoft authorized distributor.
8. A company uses Microsoft 365 Analytics. The company wants employees to complete top priority work by: (i) Scheduling up to two hours every day to spend on top priority work. (ii) Silencing chats in Microsoft Teams during this time. Which feature should you use?
A. Focus plans
B. Work patterns
D. Habit playbooks
E. Insights add-ins
9. You are the Microsoft 365 administrator for a company. You deploy Windows 10 to all devices by using Windows Autopilot. You need to ensure that employees can install Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus on their devices. What are two possible ways to achieve this goal? Each correct answer presents a part of a solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. Use the self-install option on the Office 365 dashboard
B. Download and install the Office ProPlus Windows Installer (MSI) package
C. Enable auto-deployment of Office 365 apps for all devices
D. Update the Windows AutoPilot deployment profile to include the Office 365 apps
10. A company has an Exchange Server environment. The company plans to migrate to the cloud. You need to recommend a cloud model that meets the following requirements: (i) Upgrade the existing email environment (ii) Minimize server and application maintenance Which model should you recommend?
A. Platform as a service (PaaS)
B. Windows as a service (WaaS)
C. Software as a service (SaaS)
D. Infrastructure as a service (IAAS)