Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist Demo Questions
Here you can find Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the MB-260 study material. Be sure to go over the Free MB-260 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full MB-260 dumps here.
These Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These MB-260 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our MB-260 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the MB-260 exam!
Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist Sample Questions:
1. You are a Customer Data Platform Specialist. You need to design a process to share the unified customer profile with the sales team. The sales team uses the Dynamics 365 Sales app for marketing list generation. Which two conditions must be met to export segments needed by the sales team to the D365 Sales app? Each correct answer presents part of the solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. In order to export segment of customers who have DOB to Dynamics 365 Sales to create marketing lists, a connection to the Dynamics 365 Sales environment must be configured.
B. Contacts do not have to be present in Dynamics 365 Sales because the export process will create new contact records if they do not already exist.
C. In order to export segment of customers who have Loyalty email to Dynamics 365 Sales, a connection to the Dynamics 365 Sales environment must be configured.
D. Dynamics 365 Sales Contacts must be ingested into audience insights as a data source and included in the unified customer profile.
2. You are a Customer Data Platform Specialist. The marketing team requested that customer cellphone numbers be added to the customer profile in audience insights. The customer cellphone numbers are stored in a separate table in the Azure Gen 2 Storage Account. You decide to create the data source(s) needed in audience insights. Which statements best describes the steps needed to ingest the required data to audience insights?
A. In audience insights, under Data, select Data Sources, add data source and select Azure data lake storage as an import method, enter name as "Loyalty Cell Phone' and enter storage account name to authenticate. Repeat the steps for other tables.
B. In audience insights, select Data Sources, add data source, enter "CellPhone" in the name field and click Next.
C. In audience insights, add data source and select Azure data lake storage as an import method, enter "cellPhoneJoyalty1 as a data source name, and then enter the container name and method to authenticate. Repeat the same steps for other tables.
D. In audience insights, add data source and select Microsoft Dataverse as an import method, enter "CellPhoneloyalty" as a data source name.
3. You are a Customer Data Platform Specialist. Dynamics 365 Customer Insights (CI) users have complained that they are not able to quickly find customers using main demographic data points. You must ensure users are able to search customers using any of the available fields. Which two statements define the actions that should be completed to satisfy this requirement? Each option represents a partial solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. Validate you have access to edit the Search and index pages in audience insights.
B. On the Search and filter index pane, add Last Name, Full Name, Email. Cell Phone. Street Address, and DOB fields to Index. Click Save and Run.
C. You must run Merge in order to view the newly added fields on the customer profile.
D. On the Search and filter index pane. Add Last Name, FullName, Email, Home Phone. DOB fields to Index. Click Save and Run.
4. You are a Customer Data Platform Specialist. The sales team asks you for an update on its requirement to be able to create a marketing list in Dynamics 365 Sales from audience insights data. Which validation is necessary to satisfy the sales team’s requirement?
A. Validate ecom_email field is part of the Customer entity profile, and it is not merged with any other email from a different source.
B. Validate loyalty_email field is part of the unified customer entity profile, and it is not merged with any other email from a different source.
C. Validate email field is part of the Loyalty Member entity and can be used as a filter when building a segment for export to Dynamics 365 Sales
D. Validate all contacts ingested from Dynamics 365 Sales are included in the segment and the proper filter is applied.
5. You are a Customer Data Platform Specialist. The marketing team wants to send personalized marketing emails to customers, but the customer FullName attribute has not been correctly populated as part of the profile unification process. You update the Map process to include the loyalty.member.fullname, ecom.member.fullname, and cclubcust.member.full_name fields. Then, you map the fields to the Person.FullName semantic type. Audience insights automatically merges these fields into the FullName attribute on the Merge page. What action should you perform to make sure the merged FullName field contains the most trusted data available?
A. Edit the merged FullName field and combine fields by most recent based on timestamp in the source entity.
B. Edit the merged FullName field and combine fields by least recent based on timestamp in the source entity.
C. Separate the fields in the merged FullName field, create a new field, and add attributes in priority order.
D. Edit the merged FullName field, combine fields by importance, and manually rank the source entities.
6. You are a Customer Data Platform Specialist. You need to create an additional audience insights environment based on the existing configuration in the development environment. Which two statements are correct when creating an additional environment with limited amount of required configuration? Each correct answer presents part of the solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. In Type select Trial, Region, and click next to connect to the Azure Data Lake Storage Account.
B. In the Create New Environment dialog window, enter *UAT1" name. Check Copy from exiting environment and select "Dev° from the option set.
C. In the Create New Environment dialog window, enter *UATT name. Check Copy from exiting environment, and select DEV1 from the list.
D. In Type select Sandbox, Region, and click next to connect to the Azure Data Lake Storage Account.
7. Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution. You are a Customer Data Platform Specialist. Your company’s information technology department (IT) has a CSV file stored on one of their Shared Documents folder within their SharePoint sites which they have ingested into audience insights. The file contains a row header with some special characters, columns of different types (quantities, prices, etc.), and some rows with a high proportion of nulls and missing primary keys. You have been asked to clean and transform the data in audience insights to be ready for unification. What should you do? Solution: Clean the data by transforming the first row to be used as headers and removing special characters and spaces from header row, defining column types to be appropriate field types, remove rows with missing primary keys, and name the query. Click “Next” and your data is now ready for unification. Does this meet the goal?
8. You are a Customer Data Platform Specialist. The primary audience for your instance of audience insights is business accounts. You need to show audience insights data to Dynamics 365 Sales users without updating data in Dataverse. Which Customer Card Add-in controls requires you to create semantic entity mapping before you can use it?
A. Contacts control
B. Intelligence control
C. Customer details control
D. Enrichments control
9. You are a Customer Data Platform Specialist. Your company operates mainly in the business-to-business (B2B) space. The chief marketing officer (CMO) asks you to implement audience insights and ensure that it can handle the company’s B2B scenarios and data. Which statement is correct when considering audience insights for business accounts versus individual consumers?
A. The out-of-the-box product recommendation prediction model is available for business accounts.
B. Data ingestion features are different for business accounts and individual customers.
C. Some enrichment types are available only for individual customer scenarios, while others are exclusively available for business accounts.
D. Business accounts and individual consumers share the same audience insights environment.
10. You are a Customer Data Platform Specialist. One of the marketing users asked you to create two lists: (i) All customers that live in Paris, France (ii) All customers that have made more than ten online purchases. You decide to create these lists as quick segments. Which two options should you use as the base in quick segments to create the required insights? Each correct answer presents part of the solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
E. Data entities