Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer Demo Questions
Here you can find Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the MS-720 study material. Be sure to go over the Free MS-720 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full MS-720 dumps here.
These Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These MS-720 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our MS-720 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the MS-720 exam!
Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer Sample Questions:
1. You need to connect the analog intercoms to Teams Phone. Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. Create a trusted application endpoint for Teams.
B. Create a resource account for each intercom.
C. Register the ATAs with a Teams-certified SBC.
D. Create a configuration profile for IP phones.
E. Enable Direct Routing to a Teams-certified SBC.
2. You need to recommend a PSTN solution for the Teams Phone deployment at the retail sites. The solution must meet the technical requirements. What should you include in the recommendation?
A. Teams Calling Plans
B. Direct Routing without media bypass
C. Operator Connect
D. Direct Routing with media bypass
3. You are configuring the new call queue to replace the response group. Which setting should you disable to ensure that the agents can receive calls from the call queue?
A. Music on hold
B. Attendant routing
C. Conference mode
D. Round robin
4. You need to recommend a solution for the new United Kingdom retail site. The solution must meet the technical requirements. Which three actions should you include in the recommendation? Each correct answer presents part of the solution. NOTE Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. From the Microsoft Teams admin center, assign a voice routing policy to the users.
B. From the Microsoft 365 admin center, modify the office phone numbers of the users.
C. From the Microsoft Teams admin center, modify the dial-out settings of the users.
D. From the Microsoft Teams admin center, assign the phone numbers to the users.
E. From the Microsoft Teams admin center, order five user numbers.
F. From the Microsoft 36S admin center, create a support ticket to request five phone numbers.
G. From the Microsoft Teams admin center, assign a calling policy to the users.
5. You need to configure a toll-free dial in bridge for Teams meetings. The solution must meet the technical requirements. Which three prerequisites must be met before you can assign the toll-free bridge to Teams meeting organizers? Each correct answer presents part of the solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. Purchase Communications Credits.
B. Assign a phone number to a resource account.
C. Get an auto attendant toll-free number.
D. Get a Dedicated conference bridge (Toll Free) number.
E. Purchase a Microsoft 365 Domestic and International Calling Plan license.
F. From the meeting policy, set Allow dial -in users to bypass the lobby to On.
G. Assign a phone number to the bridge.
6. You need to validate the limited pilot based on the technical requirements. What should you use?
A. Microsoft 365 network connectivity test tool
B. self-help diagnostics for Teams
C. the test -CsTeamsShiftsConnectionValidflte cmdlet
D. the Teams device usage report in the Microsoft Teams admin center
7. Once Direct Routing is deployed, you need to prepare the environment to support a reams SBA in the Vancouver facility. The solution must meet the technical requirements. Which three actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. Register an application in Azure Active Directory (Azure AD).
B. Run the New-CsTeMsSurvivablcBranchAppliancc Cmdlet.
C. Enroll the SBA server in Microsoft Intune.
D. Configure the S8C for media bypass.
E. Configure the SBC for call forking.
F. Enable ForwardPAI on the online voice gateway.
8. You have a Microsoft Teams Phone deployment that uses Direct Routing. You create a new Teams user named User1. You need to enable User1 as an agent in a call queue. What should you do first?
A. Assign a dial plan to User1
B. Assign a phone number to User1.
C. Enable hosted voicemail for User1.
D. Enable Enterprise Voice for User1.
9. You are optimizing a network to better support voice and collaboration workloads in Microsoft Teams. When the users are at a specific corporate site, you need to prevent the users from adding video during calls. Solution: You run New-csTeamsMeetingPolicy and set the-AllowIPvideo parameter to SFalse. Does this meet the goal?