RecoverPoint Specialist Exam for Implementation Engineers Demo Questions
Here you can find RecoverPoint Specialist Exam for Implementation Engineers exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the E20-375 study material. Be sure to go over the Free E20-375 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full E20-375 dumps here.
These RecoverPoint Specialist Exam for Implementation Engineers certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These E20-375 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through RecoverPoint Specialist Exam for Implementation Engineers practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our E20-375 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These RecoverPoint Specialist Exam for Implementation Engineers questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual RecoverPoint Specialist Exam for Implementation Engineers exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the E20-375 exam!
RecoverPoint Specialist Exam for Implementation Engineers Sample Questions:
1. In a six RPA cluster, RPA 2 is hosting a Consistency Group with only a local copy. It is frequently reporting High Load Events. What would you do to troubleshoot this issue?
A. Use the Balance Load feature
B. In Installation Manager, use Diagnostics > IP Diagnostics >Test throughput
C. Increase the production journal size
D. Change the RPO of the affected Consistency Group
2. What is the maximum supported storage capacity, per license, for an EMC RecoverPoint/EX environment?
A. 100 terabytes
B. 2 petabytes
C. 4 petabytes
D. 10 petabytes
3. What is a quick way to determine if the required TCP ports for RecoverPoint are blocked?
A. Run the Ports Diagnostics test by connecting to an RPA as the boxmgmt user
B. Browse to the site management address and open Unisphere for RecoverPoint
C. Run the Port Diagnostics test by connecting to an RPA as the admin user
D. Run the Port Diagnostics test by connecting to an RPA as the security-admin user
4. RecoverPoint support has asked you to collect logs from your RecoverPoint system. After the log collection process is complete, which user account is used to access the log file for download?
5. Which RecoverPoint CLI command would you run to get the errors and warnings for one cluster or for the entire environment?
6. You are a storage administrator tasked with creating a Consistency Group in a RecoverPoint/EX system. You launch the Protect Volumes wizard in Unisphere and notice that the desired production volume is not available. What would be a possible cause?
A. The production volumes are on a non-licensed array.
B. The volumes are masked to a host.
C. The journal volumes are on a non-licensed array.
D. Consistency Groups can only be created by boxmgmt.
7. What zoning must be created in the fabric when implementing a VNX splitter?
A. Separate server-to-storage, RPA-to-storage, and RPA-to-RPA zones
B. Separate VSANs and zones for the front-end and back-end devices
C. Separate server-to-storage, RPA-to-storage, and server-to-RPA zones
D. Separate server-to-storage, RPA-to-storage, and RPA-to-RPA virtual fabric zones
8. A new RecoverPoint system is being installed and the RPAs need to be upgraded to the latest version. How should this be done?
A. Choose the option to upgrade the RPA version from an ISO while installing RecoverPoint using Deployment Manager.
B. Before doing the install ensure all the RPAs IP addresses reach each other. Connect to RPA1 with boxmgmt and do the upgrade.
C. Install the new system with Deployment Manager and then log in as boxmgmt and perform the upgrade on one RPA.
D. Upgrade the RPAs to the latest version first; otherwise Deployment Manager will prevent the installation.
9. A storage administrator has an implementation with 40 Consistency Groups (CGs). They need to create distributed CGs. What is the maximum number of distributed CGs that can be added to this particular system?
10. When creating a Consistency Group (CG), what is true of RecoverPoint/SE only?
A. All volumes of the array are displayed in the available volumes list.
B. Journal Compression may be used.
C. The CG must be created from Unisphere for RecoverPoint.
D. Journal volumes may be automatically provisioned.