Specialist : Implementation Engineer - PowerProtect DD Demo Questions
Here you can find Specialist : Implementation Engineer - PowerProtect DD exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the DES-DD23 study material. Be sure to go over the Free DES-DD23 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full DES-DD23 dumps here.
These Specialist : Implementation Engineer - PowerProtect DD certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These DES-DD23 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Specialist : Implementation Engineer - PowerProtect DD practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our DES-DD23 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Specialist : Implementation Engineer - PowerProtect DD questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Specialist : Implementation Engineer - PowerProtect DD exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the DES-DD23 exam!
Specialist : Implementation Engineer - PowerProtect DD Sample Questions:
1. Which component of PowerProtect DD is Data Invulnerability Architecture a feature of?
C. DD Boost
2. A backup administrator is tasked with verifying the compression savings of a PowerProtect DD9900. Which compression algorithm will they see enabled by default?
3. Refer to the exhibit.
To which shelf and port should SAS HBA slot 1 port B be connected?
A. Shelf 04 BH
B. Shelf 01 BH
C. Shelf 04 BE
D. Shelf 01 BE
4. An administrator recognizes poor network performance when using CIFS shares from a PowerProtect DD system. The network link utilization is under 100%. What is the most likely cause of this issue?
A. TCP window size too small
B. TCP timeout too small
C. TCP timeout too large
D. TCP window size too large
5. The finance department requires PDFs older than 90 days to be archived through Cloud Tier into Azure Blob Storage. They want any PDFs older than 180 days archived into AWS S3. Which data movement policy is used to archive files into Azure Blob Storage?
6. A backup administrator has enabled the Retention Lock feature on their PowerProtect DD appliance. Over time, the administrator noticed an increase in file system utilization. Upon further investigation, the administrator discovered expired files are still present on the appliance. What is the most likely reason for this issue?
A. The time of the file was set below the minimum retention period
B. Retention Lock feature was disabled before the expiration date
C. File system cleaning was disabled
D. Backup application failed to delete the file after expiration
7. An administrator has retained snapshots for a single MTree and is trying to create a new one. An error message is received. What is the reason for the failure?
A. The maximum number of snapshots has been exceeded
B. The user does not have the permission to retain more snapshots
C. There are not enough snapshot licenses
D. The DDOS needs to be upgraded
8. Which are supported compression algorithms in DDOS?
A. lz, gz, and gzfast
B. dsp, gz, and lz
C. rle, lzw, and lz
D. bmp, lz, and gz
9. A technician is upgrading a DD9400 with a DS60 expansion shelf with 60 drives. In the GUI interface, only 30 drives are accessible. What is causing these drives to be inaccessible?
A. There are not enough cache drives on the DD9400 to support the extra capacity.
B. A second SAS connection from DD9400 to DS60 is not activated.
C. There are not enough spare drives.
D. The capacity license applied is only for 30 drives.
10. An administrator is configuring a Google Cloud Provider cloud unit on their DD9900. Which certificate must be imported before adding the cloud unit?
A. S3 Flexible
B. Root CA
C. GlobalSign Root R1
D. GlobalSign Root R2