Windows Client Demo Questions
Here you can find Windows Client exam sample questions which will help you to prepare for your upcoming certification test. These questions will give you an idea of what to expect on the exam and help you review the MD-100 study material. Be sure to go over the Free MD-100 questions multiple times so that you are confident and comfortable with the material. You can always go to the full MD-100 dumps here.
These Windows Client certification questions are designed to give you a feel for the material you'll be tested on. They cover a wide range of topics, so you can get a sense of what to expect on examination day.
These MD-100 dumps are updated regularly, so you can be confident that you're studying with the most up-to-date information available. We also provide answer keys so that students can check their work.
Additionally, going through Windows Client practice questions can help you identify any areas where you need more review. Taking advantage of our MD-100 demo questions is a great way to set yourself up for success on the real thing.
These Windows Client questions cover the material that will be on the test, and provide an opportunity for students to practice their skills. The questions are designed to be similar to those that will be on the actual Windows Client exam, so that students can get a feel for what they will be facing. We believe that by providing these demo questions, students will be better prepared and more likely to succeed on their exams.
Good luck for the MD-100 exam!
Windows Client Sample Questions:
1. You need to recommend a solution to monitor update deployments. What should you include in the recommendation?
A. Windows Server Update (WSUS)
B. the Update Management solution in Azure Automation
C. the Update Compliance solution in Azure Log Analytics
D. the Azure Security Center
2. You need to ensure that User10 can activate Computer10. What should you do?
A. Request that a Windows 10 Enterprise license be assigned to User10, and then activate Computer10.
B. From the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT), add a Volume License Key to a task sequence, and then redeploy Computer10.
C. From System Properties on Computer10, enter a Volume License Key, and then activate Computer10.
D. Request that User10 perform a local AutoPilot Reset on Computer10, and then activate Computer10.
3. You need to take remote control of an employee’s computer to troubleshoot an issue. What should you send to the employee to initiate a remote session?
A. a numeric security code
B. a connection file
C. an Easy Connect request
D. a password
4. You need to recommend a solution to configure the employee VPN connections. What should you include in the recommendation?
A. Remote Access Management Console
B. Group Policy Management Console (GPMC)
C. Connection Manager Administration Kit (CMAK)
D. Microsoft Intune
5. An employee reports that she must perform a BitLocker recovery on her laptop. The employee does not have her BitLocker recovery key but does have a Windows 10 desktop computer. What should you instruct the employee to do from the desktop computer?
A. Run the manage-bde.exe –status command
B. From BitLocker Recovery Password Viewer, view the computer object of the laptop
C. Go to https://account.activedirectory.windowsazure.com and view the user account profile
D. Run the Enable-BitLockerAutoUnlock cmdlet
6. You need to sign in as LocalAdmin on Computer11. What should you do first?
A. From the LAPS UI tool, view the administrator account password for the computer object of Computer11.
B. From Local Security Policy, edit the policy password settings on Computer11.
C. From the LAPS UI tool, reset the administrator account password for the computer object of Computer11.
D. From Microsoft Intune, edit the policy password settings on Computer11.
7. You need to meet the technical requirements for the San Diego office computers. Which Windows 10 deployment method should you use?
A. wipe and load refresh
B. Windows Autopilot
C. provisioning Packages
D. in-place upgrade
8. You need to meet the technical requirement for the IT department users. What should you do first?
A. Issue computer certificates
B. Distribute USB keys to the IT department users.
C. Enable screen saver and configure a timeout.
D. Turn on Bluetooth.
9. You need to meet the quality update requirement for ComputerA. For how long should you defer the updates?
A. 14 days
B. 10 years
C. 5 years
D. 180 days
E. 30 days
10. You need to meet the technical requirement for User6. What should you do?
A. Add User6 to the Remote Desktop Users group in the domain.
B. Remove User6 from Group2 in the domain.
C. Add User6 to the Remote Desktop Users group on Computer2.
D. And User6 to the Administrators group on Computer2.