Our technical experts have prepared Administration of Veritas Backup Exec 20.1 dumps course comprises of all exam type questions. This course covers all topics of exam and with promise to clear it.
This Administration of Veritas Backup Exec 20.1 questions course is a pdf file course. It contains all questions which are supposed to appear in the actual examination. You can download this pdf course multiple times.
|Architecture, Installation, and Concepts||- Describe the components, features, and architecture of Backup Exec.|
- Describe the requirements and procedure for licensing, installing, updating, and upgrading Backup Exec and Backup Exec agents/features.
- Describe how to configure application defaults and analyze the effects of the settings.
|Managing Devices, Media, and Backup Exec Servers||- Describe how to configure and manage Backup Exec devices and storage pools.|
- Describe how to manage backup sets and media rotation that use media sets.
- Describe how to manage backup sets and media retention that use Data Lifecycle Management (DLM).
- Explain how to perform device and media operations and storage operation jobs.
- Describe media catalog concepts, functionality, and implementation.
|Protecting Data||- Describe the backup methods, settings, logon accounts, stages, multi-server backup capabilities, and schedules supported by Backup Exec.|
- Describe how to protect computers using Simplified Disaster Recovery and convert to virtual options in Backup Exec.
- Describe how to enable backup data encryption and manage the keys.
|Restoring Data||- Describe different restore methods and the options available to restore data from backups.|
- Describe how media catalogs are used in restore operations.
- Describe how to recover systems using Simplified Disaster Recovery (SDR) or traditional backups.
- Given a scenario, describe how to restore data from multiple backup sets.
|Maintenance Tasks (Monitoring, Troubleshooting, Performance Tuning, and Database Management)||- Describe how to monitor Backup Exec activity using the Job Monitor and other views.|
- Describe how to manage Backup Exec alerts, errorhandling rules, notifications, and applying updates.
- Describe the function and maintenance of the Backup Exec database including the Database Encryption Key.
- Describe how to troubleshoot Backup Exec using the available tools.
|Backup Exec Agents and Advanced User Features||- Describe how to configure the components of Backup Exec Enterprise Server Feature.|
- Describe the function, uses, and administration of the NDMP (Network Data Management Protocol), and Deduplication features as well as the Backup Exec Management Command Line Interface.
- Describe how to protect remote servers using the appropriate Agents and Features.
- Describe the general, GRT, and Instant Recovery functions of Backup Exec database agents and virtualization agents.
Exam Name: Administration of Veritas Backup Exec 20.1
Exam Duration: 105 minutes
Number of questions: 75-85
Passing Marks: 70%
Out technical experts have spoken to many candidates who have already appeared on the exam and taken their feedback into utmost consideration. This has helped us to improve our course significantly. The cost is such low that it is as Administration of Veritas Backup Exec 20.1 free questions. Sometimes we give this course as free VCS-325 dumps to help students.
This course will also work as Administration of Veritas Backup Exec 20.1 sample questions. You will feel confident after going through these Administration of Veritas Backup Exec 20.1 dumps. We have also kept the exam syllabus into consideration while preparing the questions.
Administration of Enterprise Vault, Administration of Backup Exec, Administration of NetBackup and NetBackup Appliances, Administration of NetBackup, Administration of eDiscovery Platform for Administrators, Administration of InfoScale Storage for UNIX, Administration of InfoScale Availability for UNIX
www.certstudymaterial.com. All rights reserved. www.certstudymaterial.com is a registered trademark: all other products, brands, logos, vendor and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies and they are the property of the respective holders of the rights. www.certstudymaterial.com provides unofficial study materials, and educational material which doesn't intend to substitute the official materials provided by other company displayed in the web-site.The usage of third party logos does not represent an endorsement or an association with any other company. The usage of third party logos are just related to increase the User Experience.Terms