Our technical experts have prepared Administration of Veritas Enterprise Vault 12.3 dumps course comprises of all exam type questions. This course covers all topics of exam and with promise to clear it.
This Administration of Veritas Enterprise Vault 12.3 questions course is a pdf file course. It contains all questions which are supposed to appear in the actual examination. You can download this pdf course multiple times.
|Overview, Architecture, and Planning||- Explain the technological benefits of Enterprise Vault.|
- Describe the components of Enterprise Vault.
- Identify the differences between Veritas Enterprise Vault 12.3 architectures.
- Describe the purpose and functionality of Discovery Accelerator.
|Installation and Configuration||- Describe the process for installing and upgrading Enterprise Vault components.|
- Describe the procedure for using the Enterprise Vault configuration wizard.
- Verify a new Enterprise Vault installation is fully operational and ready to archive.
|Administration||- Describe the procedure for managing Enterprise Vault Site components (including, but not limited to targets and archives).|
- Describe the process for configuring and managing Retention Categories, Classification, and Retention Plans.
- Describe the Exchange archiving process (including, but not limited to Provisioning Groups, enabling/disabling mailboxes, and archiving tasks).
- Explain the process for managing indexes.
- Describe the functionality of Enterprise Vault Search.
- Describe the process for managing Enterprise Vault Policies.
- Describe the process for importing and exporting archives, including PST migration.
- Describe Enterprise Vault client functionality (e.g., Outlook Add-In, Office Mail App, IMAP, Vault Cache, and Virtual Vault).
- Describe the process for managing Enterprise Vault storage.
|Monitoring, Reporting, and Troubleshooting||- Describe the Enterprise Vault reporting and monitoring features.|
- Interpret the output from Enterprise Vault Auditing and Reporting.
- Verify Enterprise Vault functionality (e.g., running services, archiving).
- Identify Enterprise Vault options for monitoring archiving.
- Describe the tools and steps required to troubleshoot Enterprise Vault server and client issues.
|Backup and Recovery||- Identify which Enterprise Vault components require backup.|
- Describe how to back up and recover Enterprise Vault.
Exam Duration: 105 minutes
Number of questions: 75-85
Passing Marks: 70%
Out technical experts have spoken to many candidates who have already appeared on the exam and taken their feedback into utmost consideration. This has helped us to improve our course significantly. The cost is such low that it is as Administration of Veritas Enterprise Vault 12.3 free questions. Sometimes we give this course as free VCS-324 dumps to help students.
This course will also work as Administration of Veritas Enterprise Vault 12.3 sample questions. You will feel confident after going through these Administration of Veritas Enterprise Vault 12.3 dumps. We have also kept the exam syllabus into consideration while preparing the questions.
Administration of Enterprise Vault, Administration of Backup Exec, Administration of NetBackup and NetBackup Appliances, Administration of NetBackup, Administration of eDiscovery Platform for Administrators, Administration of InfoScale Storage for UNIX, Administration of InfoScale Availability for UNIX
www.certstudymaterial.com. All rights reserved. www.certstudymaterial.com is a registered trademark: all other products, brands, logos, vendor and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies and they are the property of the respective holders of the rights. www.certstudymaterial.com provides unofficial study materials, and educational material which doesn't intend to substitute the official materials provided by other company displayed in the web-site.The usage of third party logos does not represent an endorsement or an association with any other company. The usage of third party logos are just related to increase the User Experience.Terms