Our technical experts have prepared Administration of Veritas NetBackup 8.1.2 and NetBackup Appliances 3.1.2 dumps course comprises of all exam type questions. This course covers all topics of exam and with promise to clear it.
This Administration of Veritas NetBackup 8.1.2 and NetBackup Appliances 3.1.2 questions course is a pdf file course. It contains all questions which are supposed to appear in the actual examination. You can download this pdf course multiple times.
|Configure NetBackup 8.1.2 and NetBackup Appliances 3.1.2||- Describe how to configure various master/media/client settings and host properties using the NetBackup administration console.|
- Describe how to configure removable media (tape), volume pools, volume groups, and media manager storage units.
- Describe how to configure disk and cloud storage, storage units, and storage unit groups.
- Describe how to configure and utilize backup policies.
- Explain how to implement specialized backup solutions including synthetic backups, True Image Restore (TIR), multiple data streams, checkpoint restart, and the use of backup duplication solutions such as disk staging, Storage Lifecycle Policies, Auto Image Replication, and NetBackup Accelerator.
- Describe the function, uses, configuration, and administration of the NetBackup deduplication options, such as media server deduplication, client-side deduplication, optimized duplication, and storage servers.
- Describe how to perform catalog backup configuration tasks.
- Describe how to configure appliances through Appliance Shell Menu (CLISH) and Appliance Web Console.
|Monitor and Maintain NetBackup 8.1.2 and NetBackup Appliances 3.1.2||- Describe how to manage tape devices and tape media.|
- Describe image management concepts and how to use the NetBackup administration console to verify, expire, import, and manually duplicate backup images.
- Describe how to manage NetBackup disk and cloud storage.
- Interpret available reports to verify and monitor NetBackup.
- Describe how and when to prioritize, cancel, suspend, resume, restart, retry or manually run backup and duplication jobs.
- Describe how to initiate, prioritize, and monitor NetBackup restore jobs.
- Describe how to manage NetBackup Security (e.g., RBAC, host certificates).
- Describe how to install client updates (e.g., VxUpdate).
- Describe how to interact with NetBackup on appliances.
- Describe how to manage NetBackup Appliances using Appliance Shell Menu (CLISH) and Appliance Web Console.
- Describe how to obtain and install NetBackup Appliance updates and EEBs using Appliance Shell Menu (CLISH), Appliance Management Server (AMS), and Appliance Web Console.
- Monitor NetBackup Appliances
|Tune NetBackup 8.1.2 and NetBackup Appliances 3.1.2||- Analyze, optimize, and tune NetBackup.|
- Analyze, optimize, and tune NetBackup Appliances using Appliance Shell Menu (CLISH) and Appliance Web Console.
|Troubleshoot NetBackup 8.1.2 and NetBackup Appliances 3.1.2||- Interpret status codes and job details in order to diagnose and troubleshoot failed jobs.|
- Troubleshoot devices and media, including connectivity between master, media, and client.
- Troubleshoot common issues related to NetBackup disaster recovery including recovering the NetBackup catalog.
- Troubleshoot basic NetBackup Appliance issues.
Exam Duration: 105 minutes
Number of questions: 80-90
Passing Marks: 65%
Out technical experts have spoken to many candidates who have already appeared on the exam and taken their feedback into utmost consideration. This has helped us to improve our course significantly. The cost is such low that it is as Administration of Veritas NetBackup 8.1.2 and NetBackup Appliances 3.1.2 free questions. Sometimes we give this course as free VCS-279 dumps to help students.
This course will also work as Administration of Veritas NetBackup 8.1.2 and NetBackup Appliances 3.1.2 sample questions. You will feel confident after going through these Administration of Veritas NetBackup 8.1.2 and NetBackup Appliances 3.1.2 dumps. We have also kept the exam syllabus into consideration while preparing the questions.
Administration of Enterprise Vault, Administration of Backup Exec, Administration of NetBackup and NetBackup Appliances, Administration of NetBackup, Administration of eDiscovery Platform for Administrators, Administration of InfoScale Storage for UNIX, Administration of InfoScale Availability for UNIX
www.certstudymaterial.com. All rights reserved. www.certstudymaterial.com is a registered trademark: all other products, brands, logos, vendor and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies and they are the property of the respective holders of the rights. www.certstudymaterial.com provides unofficial study materials, and educational material which doesn't intend to substitute the official materials provided by other company displayed in the web-site.The usage of third party logos does not represent an endorsement or an association with any other company. The usage of third party logos are just related to increase the User Experience.Terms