Our technical experts have prepared Administration of Veritas InfoScale Storage 7.3 for UNIX/Linux dumps course comprises of all exam type questions. This course covers all topics of exam and with promise to clear it.
This Administration of Veritas InfoScale Storage 7.3 for UNIX/Linux questions course is a pdf file course. It contains all questions which are supposed to appear in the actual examination. You can download this pdf course multiple times.
|Overview and Architecture||- Define the types, purpose, and benefits of storage virtualization.|
- Define the benefits and components of Veritas InfoScale Storage for UNIX/Linux including Storage Foundation and Storage Foundation Cluster File System with Volume Manager, File System, Dynamic Multi-Pathing, Dynamic Multi-Pathing for VMware, Veritas InfoScale Operations Manager, Storage Foundation for databases, Veritas File Replicator, and Veritas Volume Replicator
- Identify InfoScale Storage physical and virtual objects.
- Demonstrate an understanding of advanced InfoScale Storage architectures including Flexible Storage Sharing and replicating solutions.
|Installation and Configuration||- Demonstrate the ability to install, license, upgrade, and configure InfoScale Storage for UNIX/Linux using the common product installer (CPI).|
- Demonstrate understanding of the InfoScale Storage Command Line Interface (CLI) and Veritas InfoScale Operations Manager (VIOM).
- Describe how to add disks and create local and clustered disk groups.
- Describe how to create and delete concatenated, striped, mirrored, RAID-5, and layered volumes.
- Describe how to create and configure local and clustered Veritas File Systems.
- Describe how to configure volumes by adding mirrors and logs.
|Managing and Reporting||- Describe how to perform file system administration.|
- Describe how InfoScale Storage supports thin provisioning, including thin reclamation.
- Describe how to perform basic troubleshooting and recovery to address InfoScale Storage failures.
- Manage, monitor, and report on an InfoScale Storage environment using Veritas InfoScale Operations Manager (VIOM).
- Identify the InfoScale Storage tools used to monitor and analyze performance.
- Describe how to perform online administrative tasks for Veritas Volume Manager.
- Describe how the kernel components manage the InfoScale Storage architecture.
- Describe how to administer Dynamic MultiPathing for storage management and reporting.
- Describe how to manage InfoScale Storage snapshots and storage checkpoints, including checkpoint visibility and checkpoint auto-mounting.
- Identify the file systems that would benefit from File System data compression and deduplication features and describe how to use them.
- Describe how to configure the Site Awareness feature of InfoScale Storage.
- Define the InfoScale Storage capabilities for Storage Tiering using SmartTier.
- Describe how to configure and manage SmartIO.
Exam Duration: 105 minutes
Number of questions: 75-85
Passing Marks: 70%
Out technical experts have spoken to many candidates who have already appeared on the exam and taken their feedback into utmost consideration. This has helped us to improve our course significantly. The cost is such low that it is as Administration of Veritas InfoScale Storage 7.3 for UNIX/Linux free questions. Sometimes we give this course as free VCS-261 dumps to help students.
This course will also work as Administration of Veritas InfoScale Storage 7.3 for UNIX/Linux sample questions. You will feel confident after going through these Administration of Veritas InfoScale Storage 7.3 for UNIX/Linux dumps. We have also kept the exam syllabus into consideration while preparing the questions.
Administration of Enterprise Vault, Administration of Backup Exec, Administration of NetBackup and NetBackup Appliances, Administration of NetBackup, Administration of eDiscovery Platform for Administrators, Administration of InfoScale Storage for UNIX, Administration of InfoScale Availability for UNIX
www.certstudymaterial.com. All rights reserved. www.certstudymaterial.com is a registered trademark: all other products, brands, logos, vendor and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies and they are the property of the respective holders of the rights. www.certstudymaterial.com provides unofficial study materials, and educational material which doesn't intend to substitute the official materials provided by other company displayed in the web-site.The usage of third party logos does not represent an endorsement or an association with any other company. The usage of third party logos are just related to increase the User Experience.Terms